Andy Murray is Scottish not British!!

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dick Puller, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

The racist BBC & English media have given the poor kid dogs abuse!! I hope the kid does really well and he's clearly another very talented & gifted Scot.

Go on yersel son!!!

2. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Look, he's only 'British' until he loses, then he'll revert to being just another miserable Scottish sod that's useless at his game.

I bet you went all 'British' in '66 didn't ya!

The blokes, mincing about in their Union Jack pleated skirts, I bet.

3. G Brown

G Brown New Member

He is BRITISH and SCOTTISH. ;)

It's ENGLISH he's not!

4. Frazzled

Frazzled New Member

He may well be Scottish but where did he choose to live once he got a few quid... England! There's patriotism for ye.

Fact.

5. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

Dick, as a fellow scot I must agree with you but, Have you ever held a Scottish passport?? Mine states that I am a British citizen. Never mind give it a few years and we'll all be Europeans. :)

6. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

" Citizens of Earth" take me to your leader!

7. palatine

palatine New Member

Gordon Brown is Scottish, for God's sake repatriate him before he does even more damage to we English.

8. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

Al Murray isnt scottish he should be PM,

9. dryliner essex

dryliner essex New Member

murray is a sweaty,we don't want him.go back to jock land and get on with the incest

10. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

Send 'em all back and close the border!

11. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

What i have noticed is that the Scots ive met in Scotland are sound, the ones i have met living in this country are bankers, same on this forum.

12. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Jeepers! Is it possible. AM played someone actually more dour than himself.

What a pair of miserable *.

Heart-stopping stuff - I'm pleased he won.

If it comes to an AM vs Federer final, I'll be routing for the latter tho'.

Probably.

(To AM's huge credit, tho', he isn't pretending to have a 'personality'. Unlike the previous British 'No.1'. Now that was cringe-worthy...)

[Edited by: admin]

13. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

"To AM's huge credit, tho', he isn't pretending to have a 'personality'. Unlike the previous British 'No.1'. Now that was cringe-worthy...)"

I thought that Ruzetski was an ok chap, twaz his fondness of mousse that bothered me.

14. Bcountry

Bcountry New Member

15. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

The image of the average Scot is not good - I'll grant you that. And yes I guess to your 'half a shandy' Little Englander we will drink a lot. So, keep sending the dosh over the border chaps, our health service needs it & for all our heavy drinkers on the dole cause they're too pizzed to work..............Oh!! and for a new string vest!!

16. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

I always thought Andy Murray had a very strange Mid-Atlantic sort of accent, until tonight. There was a lot of members of the Dunblane community interviewed on the telly & they all have that sort of strange twang!!!

It's like some Edinburgers, they have an English toff twang!!???

17. mantor

mantor New Member

Useless bleedin jock, couldn't even beat Roddick.

Unlucky though, he looks like he's good enough to win it soon for sure.

18. G Brown

G Brown New Member

Oh he is definitely Scottish!

You know - a LOSER!!!

Good riddance to the misery!

19. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

"The image of the average Scot is not good - I'll grant you that. "

True - in this country.

Abroad, I suddenly rediscover my Scottish heritage and exploit it for all it's worth. In Turkey, queuing up for a beer I got fed up with Germans elbowing their way in, so I gave up my usual compliant ways and stood firm. When I got to the bar, the bartender then assumed I was German too...

"German?"

"No, Scottish."

Sudden beam lit up his face, - sooper service from that moment on; I'd get served before I reached the bar.

Same when we arrived at a beach -

"English?"

"No, Scottish"

"AAAH! JIMMY!!" The guy ran off and fetched me a deck chair...

Almost embarrassing, but then it's the kind of respect I've become used to on this forum.

20. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

What a Scottish loser.