Angled screwdrivers

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by ukwoody, Feb 25, 2004.

1. dazzed

dazzed New Member

Hi Woodsmith...Good luck on what ever you bid on, but just be careful before bidding items on E bay , check out the sellers feedback rating and ask them as many questions as poss about the item your after, also settle on a price with the seller beforehand for postage to your area.

good luck

dazzed

2. woodsmith

woodsmith New Member

3. Neil

Neil Guest

Hi Keith

Glad to be able to help.

Cheers
    Neil

4. ormus1

ormus1 New Member

if anyone wants a cheap and cheerful angle driver attachment for their battery drill, try maplins. they do one for about a fiver! no idea what the quality is like, but if you only use it rarely, then its gotta be ok for the money?

5. ukwoody

ukwoody New Member

Well all, after thinking about the options and the pennies for a while, I walked into my local tool shop, and blow me down they do a reasonably good quality rightangled chuck attachment, that goes into your existing drill. it's just a tad clumsey, but at £20 it was a heck of a lot cheaper. I will at some stage treat myself top a proper drill, but for now this will do. Cheers for all your comments and help and info. I learned quite a lot!
    Woody

6. ormus1

ormus1 New Member

in that case think ill buy the maplins one and try it on ebay for 15 quid!
    (see tother thread)!