Any decent tilers here who work in cheshire.

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by G Brown., Jan 6, 2009.

1. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

Might have some work for you.

2. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

great. give us your details and we will be around to visit you.

3. ThreadJacker

ThreadJacker Active Member

Ponty, which is the real ponty?

4. GKU

GKU New Member

"Ponty, which is the real ponty"?

The first one , with 1500 plus posts , NOT the one with a full stop after it :)

5. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

dont talk rhubarb.

we have both post got over 1500 posts, and i was registered 6 months before that other copycat jerk.

6. GKU

GKU New Member

"dont talk rhubarb. we have both post got over 1500 posts, and i was registered 6 months before that other copycat jerk"

Yeah , and you had to put a full stop after your name (to be able to use it) cos the REAL ponty was already using <u>ponty01</u> before you , and the REAL ponty has 1500 + posts and you have 2000 + posts (most of which were under a <u>different</u> name , ie - IWS ), surely you should know that most of the regulars on these forums are aware of this ? Dont understand though , why you are doing this to him , as most of the time you seem an ok guy , you just seem to go off the rails when the real ponty is "in the house" (so to speak) ;)

7. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

the original ponty always had a full stop after his name. the copycat jerk just did not notice the full stop when copying, i changed back to ponty when he started trolling and stalking, just to make 'him' feel at home ;)

8. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

But theres obviously, NO decent tilers working in cheshire though

9. reggg

reggg New Member

i cover chester and wrexham, usually do the odd tiling job when fitting a bathroom / kitchen etc

10. reggg

reggg New Member

sorry forgot to add.
    any where near me?

11. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

GKU nice to see you know its me, he goes spare when im around because i dared to disagree with him on a sports topic, agh shame. As to being allright other times i couldnt possibly comment, ask the painters ;)
    There always some who goes to far, you had yourself with the stalker, IWS wont know this.

12. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

reggg, no mate not near you, im sorted now, but ta.

13. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

all the regular user know i am the original ponty, stalked by you. you keep having your little chats with yourself ponty/bendit/debit cruncher/arabman/painters mates/bungle bear etc :^O

14. yeehaa

yeehaa New Member

Whats I dont understand is that when I click on your name (ponty01.) it calls up all of your previous posts and they are nearly all from the PAINTERS OR BUILDERS forums yet the REAL ponty01 is a PLUMBER ??? (and when you click on ponty01 nearly all the posts are from the PLUMBERS or TILERS forums) ??? yet you're saying one of his other names is "painters mate" - looks like you're trying to blame all of your past posts onto the REAL ponty01 , I know ponty01 and he ain't the guy you're trying to say he is and he ain't the TYPE of guy you're trying to say he is - YOU (ponty01.) are IWS (or were) and you are the one causing all the agro , why ??? everybody knows that you used to be IWS !!! :O :O

15. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

everybody knows that you used to be IWS !!! :O :O

Read my posts and you will see I mention I am also the original IWS - like a ponty you just cannot read what is before your eyes

IWS: It Was Straight forawrd (but not to a ponty) :^O

16. 2busy

2busy New Member

I.W.S.
    It was sad!|

17. G Brown.

G Brown. New Member

IWS
    It Was Stupid

Cheers yeehaa

18. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

IWS
    Idiots Write Shi........

Cheers yeehaa

19. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

blody hell you 2 still at it! give it a rest ;)

20. curryhousebrawl

curryhousebrawl New Member

Hmmm ..... beginning to see why you <u>ponty01.</u> (IWS) became so disliked on the painters and other forums :(