Any idea what this part is called?!

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by AG94, Nov 21, 2021.

  1. AG94

    AG94 New Member

    Good morning all,

    I've been researching this for days and just can't find it. I'm interested in the fixed shower attachment shown here, looks 100x smarter than a hose! I can't see anything like it online and fear it was made as a one off for the hotel chain I took this photo in :( I'm hoping I just don't know the generic name and there are actually hundreds of varieties of these available...

    Bonus points if you can identify what Aqualona tap and tap legs these are... I'm trying to find these too but haven't given up hope with them yet!

    Cheers! 7.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Screwfix Select

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice