Any one still doing wordle?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by exbg, Feb 1, 2023.

1. exbg

exbg Screwfix Select

Getting bored, but cannot stop until I lose my streak.

Was the NYT sensible in buying it?

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  2. Kas228

Kas228 Screwfix Select

Yes still doing it

3. ElecCEng

ElecCEng Screwfix Select

Jumped back on the other day after months of absence. NYT will have more than made their money back through online advertising revenue during the initial hype.

4. FUNDIMOLD

FUNDIMOLD Active Member

Still doing it but prefer the other games, Spelling Bee and Letter Boxed that come with it.

5. Ind spark

Ind spark Screwfix Select

No I just watch Lingo.

arrow likes this.
  6. exbg

exbg Screwfix Select

Do you pay the subscription?

7. FUNDIMOLD

FUNDIMOLD Active Member

Nah, you can play all the games once a day without even putting in your email address. I do the mini crossword aswell. There is a limited number of archived long form crosswords available too but the clues really stretch some of the definitions at times.

8. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Mrs Eckerslike and I do it in bed every morning (ooer missus). Current streak is 102. Forgot to do it once and had to start from scratch. Lost a couple of games on words that could be one of several options and didn't guess correctly eg slave, grave, shave, knave, brave, leave, weave - you get the idea.

ElecCEng likes this.
  9. ElecCEng

ElecCEng Screwfix Select

102 mornings in a row??? AT your age???

{QUOTE="WillyEckerslike, post: 2083403, member: 162538"]Mrs Eckerslike and I do it in bed every morning (ooer missus). Current streak is 102. Forgot to do it once and had to start from scratch. Lost a couple of games on words that could be one of several options and didn't guess correctly eg slave, grave, shave, knave, brave, leave, weave - you get the idea.[/QUOTE]

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  10. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Yes but thankfully I get six attempts each morning!

robertpstubbs, gadget man and arrow like this.
  11. Mark Griffiths

Mark Griffiths Active Member