any Toyota Hiace owners?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by ukwoody, Jan 28, 2010.

1. ukwoody

ukwoody New Member

Evening all. I am sick to death of massive repair bills and downtime for my 52 plate citroen relay. I want a smaller van and have been considering the Hiace.

Have any of you got one? Are they as reliable as folks say, and what is the economy like please? I am considering an lwb about 2 or 3 years old.

many thanks guys
    woody

2. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Some might say might, but most poelpe ususaly haevent a * clui what theri on abuud isinnt.

[Edited by: admin]

3. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Evidently he is not really is 'sick to death'.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Must be a bit sick though, he's posted on this forum :)
    Oh Hi me :)

5. ukwoody

ukwoody New Member

I haven't posted on here for over a year because I got fed up with idiots hijacking peoples threads,talking tosh and being either stupid, obnoxious or rude.

I see the same idiots are still here. Shame. Obviously intelligent conversation and the will to help each other out is beyond some poeples grasp.

You can reply all you want and be as rude as you want because it will be at least another year before I even bother to login again - if ever.

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Have you ever considered posting on the correct forum ie the engineers rather than the * :)

7. vote CONSERVATIVE

vote CONSERVATIVE New Member

Have you ever considered posting on the correct forum
    ie the engineers rather than the retards

ukwoody, just ignore chipoil244, he is the forum idiot, or idiots, as you will have noticed.

8. vote CONSERVATIVE

vote CONSERVATIVE New Member

He lives on the forums. Sad sod.

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Oh good, the trolls have got out of detention. It was a late one tonight, were you caught * in the girls toilets again :)

10. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

er...on a serious note.... They are superb vans, extremely reliable, tough and well built.

11. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

"Obviously intelligent conversation and the will to help each other out is beyond some poeples grasp."

Not treu, my hans felled of.

12. Lappin' it NDH

Lappin' it NDH New Member

try a merc sprinter or vito, there normally alright and pretty quick, but the fuel filters need replacing quite often, depends how much u drive it and how far

13. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

HIACE are excellent, probably the best panel van on the market for sheer reliability.

14. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

What about for sheer negligee?

15. ­

­ New Member

I've got a 1952 Morris Minor van. It's great. No need to open the doors to get stuff out as the rust holes mean easy access.

0 - 60 in 34 seconds (no danger of whiplash)

60 - 0 in 22 seconds (no danger of avoiding crashing)

Get one, you know you want to.

Factitions