Anyone else suffering?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by BiancoTheGiraffe, Jan 8, 2021.

1. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

It's really rather worrying...

Talk Radio had their YouTube channel deleted completely last week because it featured interviews with people who didn't agree with the official line...

We're not talking about random conspiracy theorists either, they were highly qualified and highly experienced experts including Dr Mike Yeadon, former Chief Scientific Officer of Pfizer, one of the companies we're relying on to produce the Covid vaccine!

John the plumber31, Hans_25 and Okoak like this.
  2. Hans_25

Hans_25 Screwfix Select

I wonder how long Julia H-B would last on this forum.

3. Muzungu

Muzungu Screwfix Select

I enjoy talk radio, being a natural sceptic and anti lockdown to an extent, and I think they do perform a valuable service in putting forward views counter to the official line. However that doesn't prevent me from realising when they get things wrong. Mike Yeadon has been mentioned, and I have listened to some of his interviews with JHB. After the first "wave" he opined that it was all over bar the shouting and that herd immunity was now in action in London, well he got that wrong. Ivor Cummins, despite all his colourful graphs and his claims to be a solver of "complex problems" was also pretty far out in his predictions.

It is interesting to go back and read again some of the expert predictions, on both sides of the fence, that now seem to be no more than random guesses.

The thing that has struck me most during this unpleasantness is that no one really knows what is going on or what will have an effect, other than in a superficial way, and epidemiology, as a science, is sometimes akin to reading tea leaves.

4. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Screwfix Select

Moderators, this is a discussion between sane and logical people, why do you censor what you don't agree with. That just feeds the conspiracy theory trolls. I urge you to replace the deleted posts on this subject, let the members decide, they will either decry or support the disputed posts. This is from an avid supporter of the vaccine and it's use.