Anyone know what this plastic thingy is please?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by FUNDIMOLD, Apr 30, 2023.


    FUNDIMOLD Active Member

    Hi. Cleaning out some drawers and found this plastic component. It's 90mm diameter. Does anyone recognise it; I'm not sure if I can bin it or not!

  2. penkenna

    penkenna Member

    Sprinkler head for a dishwasher spray arm.....???
    arrow and Astramax like this.
  3. Astramax

    Astramax Super Member

    Correct its a dishwasher shower nozzle attachment, Google PP-TD20.
    arrow likes this.

    FUNDIMOLD Active Member

    Top marks team! Can't see us using it but good to know. I'll carry on discovering other bits I'm clueless about! Cheers
  5. FlyByNight

    FlyByNight Screwfix Select

    Normally used when the top rack and thus arm are removed.

    DBCDIY Active Member

    Yes, if you have oversized pans or casserole dishes to clean @ Christmas time etc., you can remove the top rack and install the head in the middle of the hot water supply pipe at the back of the washer compartment...although using child labour and the sink - will be easier and quicker :)
  7. Abbadon2001

    Abbadon2001 Screwfix Select

    Only time we use it, is if we put the big metal filters in from our cooker hood, to wash them of the grease. Works really well if you chuck 2 tablets in and use this fitting with no top rack:D
    DBCDIY likes this.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice