Anyone working in this weather ?

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by busy builder, Jan 2, 2010.

1. busy builder

busy builder New Member

I haven't worked since the week before Christmas due to the weather up here in the Highlands. It dropped about 9" then and although it seems to melt a little now and again its snowing almost every day, with about 12" now mixed up with layers of ice.
    I don't have any inside work which doesn't help :( and can't see me working for at least another week due to weather forecasts.
    I wish it would clear off.

2. mikejoiner

mikejoiner Member

Not looking good is it. I am in perth and WAS going back on monday .We have a kit at joist level and another waiting on windows and screens which is already roughed up stairs so it will be another week off for mr too. :(

3. Doonhamer Dan

Doonhamer Dan New Member

Difficult times for us all mate, hopefully we can start again on Tuesday in Edinburgh, but for us brickies it's not looking good. Gloobal Warming = Big con

4. st.clair

st.clair New Member

First bit of dry weather for a long time. so the last two day being doing a flat roof 8m high up. bloody cold thou.