Article 50

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by parahandy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Oh so sorry if you didn't understand what I meant. The UK leaving the EU.
    That's what I was on about.
    Didn't 'Herring' warn that she'd push for another vote if the UK decided to leave?

2. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

As I said, I expect there to be another indyref if Scotland is dragged out of the EU, against it's will, what more can I say? That is simply how I see it, others may have different views, c'est la vie.

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahhh , so the German CEO of JRL now has a crystal ball and can see into the future?? No wonder he gets an article in the Guardian. :D:D:D:D:D

4. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Please!! He was talking about new orders being placed and drop in customer interest - no crystal ball needed, I would have thought, for that. These will be daily figures that CEOs get, surely?

But I was only a messenger of this information, as I don't work in the car industry it really makes little difference to me - my original comment about it being 'worrying' was due to possible lay-offs of our workers, I wasn't trying to make any political point.

5. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

The best thing about leaving the EU will be a return to traditional British plumbing and those dreadful combi boilers can go back from whence they came!