B/DKR. JIG SAW.

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by NOLID, Oct 31, 2003.

1. NOLID

NOLID New Member

Hi PPL.,I have a very old B/D.tool,it's metal,thats how old,well the little foot that the blade fits into has lost one side of it's fitting and now doesn't hold the blade very well,does anybody know where I might get a replacement part,I know they are cheap to buy,but I would love to get this old one cracking again,I have another a plastic one and the foot split on two with that one.NOLID.

2. WOLF

WOLF New Member

try boot fairs, my missus often drags me around when i'm not in the workshop, and you do see quite a bit of old b&d stuff on sale, that way you could canabilize the one for a host of spares

3. Nigel

Nigel New Member

Bin it, they perform like a Kangaroo on heat, and if you are unfortunate enough to cut a power lead with it you have little protection with the metal body.

4. NOLID

NOLID New Member

Hell,I never see a Kangeroo on heat,I'd like see that,make my old woman come out in a sweat it would see you,it would,see you,NOLID

5. Charlie Far!ey

Charlie Far!ey New Member

I remember these; I once saw one in Ye Olde Woodcraft Shoppe when my GrandPa took me when I was small and again in the Natural History Museum. Get on to David Dickenson at Bargain Hunt I am sure he could get something for that at auction.