[b]I'll give this 5 days.......[/b]

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Welsh Decorator 42, Oct 8, 2007.

1. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Ker ching !! The penny has finally dropped - I have told jcts may a time that if he does not agree with something, he does not have to challenge it. Walk away.

Hallelujah

IWS: Information With a Smile :)

2. jcts

jcts Active Member

you can **** off. don't act like you're the boss of me, telling me what to do. stay out of my posts and conversations i i'll glady do the same (which i was doing). also if you don't it proves that you're only here to **** people off and split the forum up

3. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Whoops ... sorry that was not meant to offend you, I thought we had got that out of our systems, well I have, but please do prompt me if needed.

4. feva

feva New Member

i bought these brushs
    http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=102098&ts=12295&id=16104

and after id been painting with them and the paint started to build up near the furrile, it was turn the paint a gray if it white paint or if it was with colours it would turn them a mucky colour, and ive been trying to track down where to buy some brushs they used to make, so i email them to ask about the brushs and then to complain, i sent the email last thursday in the early hours, by 10am on the friday a women phoned me, to tell me she was looking into it.
    by the time i got home there was a email of her to say that she's passed it over the tech department, and the codes for the brushs, and wanting to know if she can send my a brand new range of brushs, as a sign of good will.
    the brushs are spot on like. im going to email her again cos ive just got that 12" roller you recommended and ive been having a few problems with it. cant believe how fast they got back to me, really spot on

5. I'LL GIVE THIS THREAD 5 ZILLION YEARS [at least]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...etc etc

6. I'LL GIVE THIS THREAD 5 ZILLION YEARS [at least]

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...etc
    etc

T482 your post name looks like ARS!

7. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Who ever he is, he is correct. They may give the give 5 days, but as can be noticed they return frequently, although possibly under another guise.

8. jcts

jcts Active Member

i bought these brushs
    http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=102098
    &ts=12295&id=16104

and after id been painting with them and the paint
    started to build up near the furrile, it was turn the
    paint a gray if it white paint or if it was with
    colours it would turn them a mucky colour, and ive
    been trying to track down where to buy some brushs
    they used to make, so i email them to ask about the
    brushs and then to complain, i sent the email last
    thursday in the early hours, by 10am on the friday a
    women phoned me, to tell me she was looking into it.
    by the time i got home there was a email of her to
    say that she's passed it over the tech department,
    and the codes for the brushs, and wanting to know if
    she can send my a brand new range of brushs, as a
    sign of good will.
    the brushs are spot on like. im going to email her
    again cos ive just got that 12" roller you
    recommended and ive been having a few problems with
    it. cant believe how fast they got back to me, really
    spot on

not being funny mate but just by looking at those brushes i could have told you they would be no good. they just look cheap and nasty. also for a tenner a set like that is going to be pants. sometimes you do find a bargin set in the merchants but very rarely. good to hear that they got back to you quickly. glad the new bushes are doing the bussiness

9. jcts

jcts Active Member

Whoops ... sorry that was not meant to offend
    you, I thought we had got that out of our systems,
    well I have, but please do prompt me if
    needed.

ok fine. stop posting rubbish like that then. i don't know which is worse, your put downs and insults or your smug little posts acting like the peace keeper. their would be no need for one in the first place if you hadn't been an idiot. but fine, if you're going to change then good

10. jcts

jcts Active Member

god knows why that's come out in bold?????

11. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

Try this site:

www.ultimatehandyman.co.ukI

but use different user names to on here, it makes it more fun!

12. feva

feva New Member

jcts, i went to get some of them contractor brushs ages ago but they only had the 1" ones in, so i thought id give them bash, i knew they wouldnt be sh!t hot, but for a tenner i thought why not, glad i did now them two 2" brushs they sent a spot on, i was going to get two sets of purdy the other day out of DDC, thats when i seen the brush mate 20 for £45, so got that instead, its was nearly 50 quid for both sets of purdy, so got the brush mate, and a full english out of the change, wasnt a bad day really

13. jcts

jcts Active Member

well for tenner you aint really lost that much. just use em for **** jobs or nitromors. 45 isn't bad for a brush mate of that size either