[b]ItÂ’s now final for the ring circuit[/b]

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Real Spark, Sep 9, 2006.

1. plastic bertrand

plastic bertrand Active Member

Plastic, did you forget to sign in with your other
    name before you replied to your own post? ;)

Watch it FA, or I will singlehandedly electronically destroy you. ;)

2. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

Is there something in the training for electricians that turms them all into ignorant, racist, right-wing loonies?

3. Forum Admin

Forum Admin New Member

Is there something in the training for electricians
    that turms them all into ignorant, racist, right-wing
    loonies?

That itself is a racist, ignorant comment. You have used the word racist, therefore you have instigated the discrimination. No one else has said they have a problem with other nationalities, just the way our contry is being changed into some multi-country like state.

What's wrong with British people wanting to keep things British? This is, after all, our country and why should we have to bow down to other countries ways?

Such as being told it's racist to display the Union Jack. Well it's British and this is Britain, we want to be British in Britain.

Go and be Euro in Europe.

Racist? I think not. More like realistic. Take the political correctness and flush it down the loo. PC will not work to resolve this countries problems.

4. plastic bertrand

Is there something in the training for electricians
    that turms them all into ignorant, racist, right-wing
    loonies?

I must say BAS, FA is correct and you have dropped yourself right in the shite with that little rant. ;)

5. russ295

russ295 New Member

got this sent to me a while ago, quite a good read.

This is important read, save St George save England.
    After many cities not wanting to offend other cultures by putting up Xmas lights.
    .....After hearing that the Birmingham council changed its opinion and let a Muslim woman have her picture on her driver's license with her face covered.
    .....After hearing of a Primary School in Birmingham where a boy was told that for PE they could wear Football League shirts (Aston Villa, Birmingham, West Brom etc) but NOT an England shirt as it could offend others!
    This prompted the editorial below written by a UK citizen & published in a British tabloid newspaper.
    IMMIGRANTS. NOT BRITON'S MUST ADAPT.
    Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on London, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Brits.
    However, the dust from the attacks has barely settled and the politically correct" crowd begin complaining about the possibility that our patriotism is offending others.
    I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Britain. However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This idea of London being a multicultural centre for community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Britons, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over
    Centuries of wars, struggles, trials and victories fought by the untold masses of men and Women who laid down any one of the millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language! "In God We Trust" is our National Motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political
    slogan.
    We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture. If St. George's cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.
    We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our National Motto, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great British freedom, "THE RIGHT TO LEAVE".

If you aren't happy here then f#@* off! We didn't force you to come here.
    You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted. Pretty easy really, when you think about it.
    I figure if we all keep passing this to our friends (and enemies) it will also, sooner or later get back to the complainers, lets all try, please.

6. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

What's wrong with British people wanting to keep things British? This is, after all, our country and why should we have to bow down to other countries ways?<

Well said..

7. Ant1981

Ant1981 New Member

Is there something in the training for
    electricians
    that turms them all into ignorant, racist,
    right-wing
    loonies?

I must say BAS, FA is correct and you have dropped
    yourself right in the shite with that little
    rant. ;)

:D!!!

That told him!

I must say, I fully agree with Mr. Admin there. What he/she says is totally 100% true. Lets keep it realistic and leave the screaming 'racist' to the people who can't get thier own way or reason so have to resort to that old card.

8. steven willet

steven willet New Member

Is there something in the training for
    electricians
    that turms them all into ignorant, racist,
    right-wing
    loonies?

I must say BAS, FA is correct and you have dropped
    yourself right in the shite with that
    little
    rant. ;)

:D!!!

That told him!

I must say, I fully agree with Mr. Admin there. What
    he/she says is totally 100% true. Lets keep it
    realistic and leave the screaming 'racist' to the
    people who can't get thier own way or reason so have
    to resort to that old card.

you would wouldnt you ant you little tinker.

9. Ant1981

Ant1981 New Member

Well yes, being British, I would :)

If I want to live under another counries rules, I'll go to that country. I, however, live in Britain, so I want British rules and ways.

10. plastic bertrand

11. Ant1981

Ant1981 New Member

Blaady coonts hey.

12. sparkin!

sparkin! New Member

Come the 17th Edition
    THE PRXXX, WHO WROTE THE 16TH EDITION, DONT KNOW THEIR *** FROM ELBOW!

asked numerous questions and no fxxxxx, can give me a solid answer!
    stick yeh cicles up yah ***!

13. Ant1981

Ant1981 New Member

Translator anyone?

14. sparkin!

sparkin! New Member

JUST FOR YOU ANT!
    CIRCLES!

15. Ant1981

Ant1981 New Member

Circles?

That's a good song by Joe Satriani.

Go and download it if you don't know it, you won't be dissapointed.

16. sparkin!

sparkin! New Member

[Edited by: forum admin]

17. Ant1981

Ant1981 New Member

sorry, too many kisses (xxxx) in your messages, shows your no longer rusty.

Advanced, would u like some advanced car park sex with me?

18. sparkin!

sparkin! New Member

ANT BOY, ITS TIME FOR BED!
    RUN ALONG BOY!

19. Ant1981

Ant1981 New Member

Oh come on baby, you can do better than that.

Time for bed you say? So you're not gonna lace me with drinks first? Just sex me up? I need drink first, come on, relax me.

20. sorry, too many kisses (xxxx) in your messages, shows
    your no longer rusty.

Advanced, would u like some advanced car park sex
    with me?

wrong advanced ant old boy!