[b]NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!![/b]

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by devil's advocate, May 28, 2009.

1. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Chust when you thought it couldn't possible get worse, some real worms are crawling out from under their stones and suggesting they might stand for Parliament.

The insufferable smug and 'pious' Terry Wait.

And (TT will be creaming himself over this one...) the right-of-Genghis-Khan Simon Heffer.

2. The Trician

The Trician New Member

Terry Waite? Not a Good Choice, and what's his mandate?

Simon Heffer? No probs with him.

Shrink Parliamnet.
    Shrink the State.
    Shrink taxation.
    Get out of Europe - before all those ex-Westminster MP troughers stand for election to the Euro Gravy Train.
    Close our borders for the next 5 years.

We can no longer afford to carry passengers - anyone who is capable of work must go and do some.
    We must mercilessly means-test and shrink the benefits system.
    Not paid anything in?
    Then you don't get owt out.

This includes the so-called 'disabled' & those with 'phantom bad backs'.

Got M.E.?
    There's nowt wrong with you - It's just another euphemism for bone-idleness.

Cease the funding of all quangos and Govt 'Charities' such as 'Common Purpose'. Grooming the leaders of tomorrow? Don't make me laugh, and I never elected any Govt to pay for it.

Stop sending overseas aid to tin-pot dictatorships - Africa always was and always will be a basket case. I no longer wish to pay for this mess.

Thanks to NuLabour we simply do not have money to chuck around.

Everyone must tighten his/her belt.
    No more sponging 'passengers' - either those of the indigenous or the overseas types.

If it or you cannot pay for it's, or your self, then don't come cap in hand looking for money off the Govt.

Sink or swim on the strength or otherwise of your endeavours and let's get Nanny off our backs.

God helps them who help themselves - the present crop of Westminster undesirables excepted.

TT

3. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Yeah, but apart from that...

4. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

......help me please.......