[b]Please Help[/b], I'm looking for this product!

Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by Superbabe, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. Superbabe

    Superbabe New Member

    Hi all, I'm most impressed by your forum. It's a bit different from the ones I'm usually on. But then the subject matter is slightly different...

    Anyway, I'm looking for those big screw things that usually come with flat packs. The ones I've seen in the past are fairly long (bear with me, this is a genuine request for help), about 3 or 4 inches with slugs that go in at right angles to the screw. (At least I'm told they're called slugs - they're a bit like a bolt that u tighten with a screw driver).

    I've looked through the screw and bolt section of this site, and have been to all my local hardware shops with no joy.

    If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be most gratefull as my kids can't sleep in their bunks untill they've been put together!!
  2. Helllloooo Superbabe,

    Do you know who made the bunkbeds?

    If you do, search for the manufacturer on the internet and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

    If not please let me have some more details (like your phone number lol)what they connect together etc, and I will try my best to help you out.

  3. cabbie

    cabbie Member

    hi babe
    try woodfit pretty sure they do them
  4. cabbie

    cabbie Member

  5. Superbabe

    Superbabe New Member

    Wow, u are a helpful lot, I'm even more impressed by your forum now!! Thankyou both for your help. I followed your link Derek and found what I've been looking everywhere for, Thankyou!! :)

Share This Page