Discussion in 'Carpenters' Talk' started by TheBlindMan, Apr 16, 2005.

  1. TheBlindMan

    TheBlindMan New Member

    Could anyone advise what the more generally used term for the self-tapping brick bolt (10mm) which I have been told are called 'Thunderbolts'and where they would be listed on screwfix, the application I require them for are the fixing of wall brackets for awnings.
  2. problem

    problem New Member

    They sell them in screwfix under "multi montys"Page 34 of the new catalog
  3. TheBlindMan

    TheBlindMan New Member

    Thanks very much you're a star!
  4. problem

    problem New Member

    No probs blind man
  5. Mr. Handyandy

    Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

  6. problem

    problem New Member

    Why when you can just use the multi-montis they are just the same
  7. KIAB

    KIAB Super Member

    Shame your haven't been struck by a thunderbolt, we get some peace.:D
    AlvyChippy likes this.

Share This Page