[b]Who wanted banter?????????[/b]

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by Real Spark, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Real Spark

Real Spark New Member

The Haggis Stuffing Union (not stuffed by hand, new members welcome)

Quote, my dear friend PEN, and Haggis see tooer

Part 1

“Lessons in the finer art of Haggis catching will be given every other Tuesday @ 8pm sharp.

P.S Please bring your own rifle.”

There are other meetings (By invitation only)

Part 2

“Not stuffed by hand, new members welcome”

Hands may not be used (unless you get carried away)

Only those with the necessary ridged body extension may enter (we are hard on making sure the stuffing works for the Haggis)

Come all, the haggis would like it too

The mouse is next look out

2. X

X New Member

You stuff it.... and i'll hold it

3. Nobby O`toole

Nobby O`toole New Member

haggis are notoriously hard to catch.but their is a trick that i learnt on a haggis hunting course a few years back.as you know haggis live in the highlands on the side of mountains, and travel around the hills and mountains in a clockwise direction.and thus over thousands of years of evolution have developed quite substantially longer left legs than right so the trick is to get in front of them and turn them away from you.they try to escape anti clockwise and because of distinctly shorter legs on the right they tumble straight down hill, hey presto your hunting partner waits at bottom of hill with net, and bucket of water to humanely drown them. job done. good luck.

4. X

X New Member

Well... thats a new way

When its Haggis hunting season I have always waited behind a rock and waited until I could see the whites of their eyes and aim off a bit to the left before squeesing the triger.

Hint... using a shotgun on Haggis is a dum idea.

Trivia.. The collective noun of Haggis is Haggi.