bal bellends

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by lamps, Dec 6, 2009.

1. lamps

lamps New Member

i made a call to bal tech the other day what a proper bunch of goats the geezer had obviously never ever tiled in his life, he was coming out with temperatures 15mm ply and using that stupid priced fastflex
    but the bit that makes me laugh apparently the whole duration of drying process the house has to be 4 degrees lol

2. yeehaa

yeehaa New Member

:O , Nope , this one has lost me after the first sentence !!!! Have'nt got a bleedin clue what he's on about :O

3. lamps

lamps New Member

it was you then your the goat

4. yeehaa

yeehaa New Member

Jeez - what a Sap !!!!! - go back to night school and learn how to write sentences so that others can understand them as well :^O :^O

5. lamps

lamps New Member

sorry sir for my poor grammar

6. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

question, if you had to call the tech line, then you obviously didnt know what you were doing in that situation,and therefore you sought advise from the people who know,
    so how can you say they're muppets????? :(

7. lamps

lamps New Member

i said bellends. have you ever rang them or any tech line?

8. lamps

lamps New Member

o and do you carry a thermometer to site

9. G Brown

G Brown New Member

BAL tech are excellent.They will always say things " by the book" - they have to in case of any come back.

Now stop being a pillock and get on with the job. ;)

10. lamps

lamps New Member

do you take a thermometer to work

11. tic tic

tic tic New Member

dont take one myself...but do take my tools:)

bellends your havin a laugh ere lamps,bal and mapei have the best tech lines out there mate.

but if you buy the daily sport there will be a few better phone lines in that.."near the back" for you and your *******.;)

12. lamps

lamps New Member

they did make me chuckle
    that might be so. maybe it was just the one i spoke to
    so if you have had to ring bal for piece of mind does that mean you dont know what your doing either
    as what the other poster said

13. tic tic

tic tic New Member

only time i will ring them is when i get on a job and the client is a total knobber.."ring any bells ere"..

and they aint got a CLUE and want to tell me how to do my job!!

as for not knowing anything? ;) aint biting with you *

[Edited by: admin]

14. tic tic

tic tic New Member

anyway limps what did you call them for!!!

trouble reading the instructions on the bag...or were you a COWBOY...an using the tubbed!!!:)

15. lamps

lamps New Member

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo who took the jam out of your doughnut, you doughnut
    cowboy lol thats right call me john call me clint call me * lee van cleef ill call you * from now on you tradesless *. o the last time i did glance at the daily sport your *

[Edited by: admin]

16. tic tic

tic tic New Member

hav i hit a wee nerve ther LIMP lol..

17. tic tic

tic tic New Member

well look on the bright side.. your grammar is improving..:)

18. tic tic

tic tic New Member

so what did you call them for...?

you were looking for tile fixers for a london job not that long ago...?

did you do it yourself then!!!

an your calling me a trade less? ...**** what was that word again...!!!
    :):)

19. tic tic

tic tic New Member

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....so lets see.. wat u reeding rite now is the oxford dictionary?...or the sport?...ya muckie wee limp.

20. lamps

lamps New Member

im am refurbing a 3 storey house in clapham so yea good job for a limp cowboy all on recco
    ok ill tell you the info my mate has squeezed the tiling in for me as i can tile but i cant do everything in time limit.
    slate tiles on ply he got the adhesive. he finished tiling about 9pm i didnt know it was that late at the time of my call to bal
    i got on site in the morning tiles still got movement i looked at adhesive seemed fine so didnt understand why still moving,and put it down to empty house no boiler but just wanted confirmation.thats when ******* on phone was talking about only tiling at 4 degrees and must be kept at that during drying process.
    o they where fine later that day