bal bellends

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by lamps, Dec 6, 2009.

1. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

Well Lamps - i caryy a thermometer to my jobs.

Maybe you could show your vast knowledge by revealing why a house builder needs a thermometer!

2. lamps

lamps New Member

o crack on with insults on net. im in clapham sw4 i can give you more info if you want so we can carry on face to face like men not two kids

3. tic tic

tic tic New Member

i like the DUKE "topman"...clint and lee van.. ok liked the fistfull off dollars an the others...so i will now just call you...either..LIGHTBULB..OR FISTFULL you take yer pick muppet?.

4. tic tic

tic tic New Member

bal have a new addy out its called "variset" u may want to look into this if house empty an no heating..but what would i know ;)

5. tic tic

tic tic New Member

can u send the airfare, first class then..sw4 lol am up in sunny glasgow we dont have postcodes..just reservations..lol;)

6. lamps

lamps New Member

thought i threw you in the wash bin

7. tic tic

tic tic New Member

thats big bertha away 2 bed LIMP..she is going to start farting so i will have a clue..ha..ha.. ya muppet.

8. lamps

lamps New Member

Well Lamps - i caryy a thermometer to my jobs.

Maybe you could show your vast knowledge by revealing why a house builder needs a thermometer!
    you mean carry lets try again carry thats it carry
    thats what bal tech said i should do and all tilers hence the post
    house builder you mean qualified chipie and electrician to 2391 level, o and my brother in law taught me to plumb
    what are you qualified in

9. tic tic

tic tic New Member

night night FISTFULL zzzzzzzz

10. lamps

lamps New Member

go on lad fist your missus ole bertha all 30 stone zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz your the bore you sad sack of dooooooooo

11. lamps

lamps New Member

go on the gers

12. tic tic

tic tic New Member

lol u thought i wiz away tae bed ya wee trumpet didnt yooooo..how is ur wee "queen" then LIGHTBULB...or as he got the painter in?

u needing anymore glue for ur furry glove?

13. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

thats what bal tech said i should do and all tilers hence the post
    house builder you mean qualified chipie and electrician to 2391 level, o and my brother in law taught me to plumb
    what are you qualified in

Qualified in Bricklaying, Carpentry, FMB member and NHBC registered. Turning over several million a year - even at the moment.

WQhilst i am on - you spell chippy with 2 "p"s.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Here are some capital letters - feel free to use some.

I assume you are unable to answer my question - was it too hard?

14. tic tic

tic tic New Member

or is it ur turn 2 take it up the ronsellighter?

15. tic tic

tic tic New Member

last question LIMP...
    see when u grow up?
    what do you want to be?

hope u aint wanting 2 b a english teeecher.

16. lamps

lamps New Member

[Edited by: admin]

17. Gaz@BAL

Gaz@BAL New Member

Lamps,
    Any Pro tiler will know that cementitious adhesive will not be workable and not cure below 5 degrees, as for slinging insults at our Tech helpline, any question you asked will have been in order to help your job from failing, if you overlayed with anything less than 15mm ply then Single Part Fastflex ( which has extra 33% coverage than the 2 part discontinued version) is the only adhesive in the range which we can recommend and give you a warranty of 25yrs.With your kind of 'I know better than BAL attitude ' I expect your career to be prone to mishaps.

18. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Don't descend to his level GAZ. We pro's know BAL are helpful. lamps is making himself look pretty stoopid without much assistance from others. ;)

19. bathstyle

bathstyle Active Member

Bals Technical is OK but you are paying well over the odds for their adhesive to cover the cost of this. It also doesn't look professional when one of their (supposedly) ambassadors comes onto a Forum and posts this kind of comment.

20. imran_

imran_ New Member

Who said he was really from BAL???

They have great product, but not for everyone. Some people want a $hite finish ;)