Bathroom Tiling up to Uneven Ceiling- ADVICE REQUIRED!

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by Christopher Conaghan, Sep 19, 2017.

1. I have almost finished fully tiling my bathroom, apart from the top row where it meets my 1930's curved bathroom ceiling. I'm a bit stuck with how to tackle this; in a couple of areas it would take a full metro tile, but in others only just over half a metro tile.

The shower that is due to be fitted has a bracket that will sit on this top row so it does really need to be finished, but don't think that tiles cut to the ceiling all the way along will look very good at all when finished.

The way I see it, I have a few options, but I am hoping someone out there has come across this before and has an ingenious solution for me!

1) Cut a half tile and keep the same all the way round with trim (distance to ceiling would be more obvious in some areas).
    2) Find a different slimmer tile to make a feature of the top row (without going all the way to the top).
    3) Find some sort of bathroom coving to cover uneven areas to create straight line and tile up to it.
    4) ANY OTHER SUGGESTION!

Any advice or products that can be recommended would be much appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Cut tiles and or dig out ceiling line to fit.When done run masking tape along and make good to tiles. Or.. Cut tiles all same width to make it look like a lever ceiling line. Then grout to ceiling