bathroom wall heater element

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by subcomandante marcos, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know where I can get a new element for a bathroom wall heater, you know the infrared type encased in glass that you put on via a pull cord, the unit concerned is made by "Prilect" not that I suppose that matters, and the element is 18 inches long. As a domestic consumer I only need one, not a box of 12 !!
  2. Nigel

    Nigel New Member

    Local wholesalers, they are happy to sell retail.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice