BBC bias

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, May 13, 2019.

1. Bob Rathbone

Bob Rathbone Well-Known Member

Yes, that's a fair appraisal, it's one of the good things the EU do.

chippie244 likes this.
  2. Bollerks

Bollerks New Member

I find it ironic that an organisation which prides itself upon giving it's direct employees and political representatives some of the biggest tax breaks and expenses packages is supposedly 'clamping down' on those big nasty global corporations - you couldn't make it up.
    How much more corrupt could you get when all you have to do is get on the train/plane/bus to Brussels, arrive a 07:30am, sign in, then hail your expenses-paid-for taxi back to the airport and arrive home in time for elevenses?

Never mind eh - it's ok when you are spending Other People's Money isn't it?

These people are stealing directly from the tax payer's pocket and giving nothing in return except yet more expenses claim forms. A private company, even if does not pay all of it's tax obligations, is actually producing something measurable and useful, and if it fails, it's shareholders take the fall - or should do.

3. chippie244

chippie244 Well-Known Member

You do know Farage lost half his wages last year for fiddling his expenses :D:D

4. Hans_25

Hans_25 Active Member

All I watch on telly now is property programs. At least those programs are based on the real world (except the one where owners use virtual reality to view the architects designs)

5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

And then there's the EU. A parliament without a country. Accountable to no one. Produces zero products. Wastes money right ,left and centre. A fast failing experiment.

6. Bollerks

Bollerks New Member

I'm sure he did, along with many hundreds of other more senior but unelected figures.
    Mr Juncker keeps a fine wine cellar I hear.

7. chippie244

Any links to anybody else who got fined for expenses fiddles?

8. Bollerks

Bollerks New Member

Lets see now, MEP Ashley Mote, MEP Nikki Sinclaire..............
    I'm sure there are others from other eu countries too.
    Its a licence to fiddle.

9. peter palmer

peter palmer Well-Known Member

The BBC complained about Farage not having a manifesto so he started one, top of the list was getting rid of the BBC, can't ask for a better response than that.

Baxi Boy and retiredsparks like this.
  10. Bollerks

Bollerks New Member

Absolutely - the BBC is unique in that it has a compulsory propaganda conduit via TV, radio, social media into every home in the land - this is why all Govts have never gotten round to getting rid of it.

retiredsparks likes this.
  11. chippie244

Both leavers :p:p

12. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Well-Known Member

Absolutely, and just in case your are unaware of good sources of info.
    Here are a few names you might like to check on.
    Jordan Peterson. Pat Condell, Julia Hartley Brewer, Milo, Ben Shapiro. Paul Joseph Watson to name a few.
    That should keep you busy for a while.
    :)
    RS

13. chippie244

Gits to a person.

14. peter palmer

peter palmer Well-Known Member

Pat Condell is brilliant, his rant about dole scum was bob on. David Starkey is another one who knows his onions.

retiredsparks likes this.