Bee and Que

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Anybody else joined this new discount scheme for the trade guys.You get 10% cash back on all you purchases paid by check at end of month.
    I have a few of these stores in my area and i use them a lot.Screwfix should do this.What does everyone else think.

2. hallbeck

hallbeck New Member

Screwfix used to do disounts on larger orders - they disappeared a while back. Not sure why - i now place lots of small orders instead of fewer big ones. I am sure that some form of discount scheme would be very welcome though!

3. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

even with 10% discount, they're still 3 times dearer than the merchants i use, the fitting prices are rediculas, i never buy from um, even on a sunday i can travel to screwfix or toolstation and pay much less, even with the fuel prices as they are,

4. tightenit

tightenit New Member

Surprised to hear that Tomplum. Agree perhaps that quality is inferior on some products, but buy wisely and some goods are well priced ATM.