Best scrubbable matt paint

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Chase19, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:45 PM.

1. Chase19

Chase19 New Member

Hi, I was hoping to get some recommendations. We are planning on painting the front room and the other half has found a colour through Crown and wants it in Matt. As we have two little ones I still want it to be as washable as possible so was planning on getting Crown trade clean extreme

www.thepaintshed.com/crown-clean-extreme-matt-all-colours-cp080210400000250#colourpicker-popup

Just wondering if anyone has used this in the past and what they thought, or if there is a particular brand of matt paint people would recommend?

Cheers in advance.

2. Astramax

Astramax Well-Known Member

You'll be fine with it...............otherwise it would be a misrepresentation of the product. ;)
    Dulux Diamond Matt, pretty much the same.

3. Heat

Heat Well-Known Member

Actually same paint I have on my kitchen walls and ceiling and has been excellent.
    Can be cleaned easily and seems tough.

Chase19 likes this.
  4. ajohn

ajohn Well-Known Member

I've used the Leyland one and it is scrubable. The white isn't as white as would ideally like though.

John
    -

Chase19 likes this.
  5. Chase19

Chase19 New Member

I didn't
    Just the man I was hoping to hear from! I did assume it would be cleanable, was more wondering about how it went on, opacity ect....if you say it's good I'm happy with that. Used Dulux diamond on last couple of jobs I did and really liked it, just a case of the particular colour being crown so saves getting it mixed.

Cheers again.

KIAB likes this.
  6. Astramax

Clue is in the product name!:D ;)

7. Astramax

Have used the scrubbable several times without any problems, yes it does have very good opacity and dries out to a nice flat finish.

Chase19 likes this.