Biggest Wally and Most Helpful on this forum

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by HOTDOG ø, Aug 26, 2007.

1. sooyar

sooyar New Member

I am not a racist.

I believe we here in Britain, should have strong
    immigration controls.

Regardless of which race the immigrants happen to
    be.

Mr. HandyAndy - really

I am sorry mrHA but the above statement means that you are a racist and that banallsheds will no longer conduct a dialogue with you, as he doesn't debate with racists like you.

2. fluxylad

fluxylad New Member

analsheds seems to have his own definition of racism

3. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

And all you have done since then is to confirm that I am right.

You're the type of racist who thinks that if he can fool people into believing that he isn't one then he will better be able to subtly promote his racist views. That's why you care so much about being exposed, and that is why you are so desperate to "prove" that you are not.

A few weeks ago some people on this forum tried to make out that I was racist - a suggestion so ridiculous as to be laughable, and I didn't persist the way you have with increasingly frantic attempts to argue against that.

Yes - it says you have not succeeded in fooling me.

I've always been perfectly straightforward in stating my opinion of you - what exactly do you think you have "forced" me to "expose"?

Your exact words were, the whole unedited sentence: "Also lets get a proper system in place to control immigration while we've still got some room to move about, and before we all have to start learning arabic to buy a paper."

You can read it here.

What's the punchline?

4. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Let me make this quite clear:-

I DO NOT CARE WHETHER YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE THINKS THAT I AM A RACIST!
    So what did I object to when you decided to call me one in that now deleted thread?
    I OBJECTED TO BEING BRANDED A RACIST BY A *** LIKE YOU, WHO THEN WENT ON TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T TALK TO RACISTS.
    Whatever you may say now, you made your original judgement based solely on one statement from me (The need for a strong immigration policy) ANY LATER REMARKS BY ME ARE IRRELEVANT TO THAT.
    THAT IS WHY DESPITE ALL OF YOUR EVASION, FOGGING OF THE ISSUE AT HAND WITH LONG INTERMINABLE POSTS, AND YOUR TWISTING AND SQUIRMING, IN THIS AND OTHER THREADS, YOU HAVE BEEN DRAGGED TO A POINT WHERE YOU WERE LEFT WITH NO OPTION BUT TO TRY AND JUSTIFY WHAT YOU DID BY COMING OUT WITH THE CLASSIC "ONLY A RACIST WOULD CALL FOR STRONG IMMIGRATION CONTROLS". Thus showing yourself to be an idiot who makes judgements on nothing more than his own PC agenda. THE STATEMENT THAT I FORCED OUT OF YOU IS INDEFENSIBLE AND DOES NOT STAND UP TO ANY KIND OF SCRUTINY.
    But don't let that stop you from posting another load of tripe to try and justify yourself, I don't care, it is all irrelevant, I have already accomplished what I set out to do with you, from now on I will waste no more time arguing with you, for there is no point arguing with idiots.

5. sooyar

sooyar New Member

But that isn't what you said.

Your exact words were, the whole unedited sentence: "Also lets get a proper system in place to control immigration while we've still got some room to move about, and before we all have to start learning arabic to buy a paper."

You can read it here.

Yet another example of your selective cutting and pasting out of context, you appear to have confused even yourself with this one, for if you read further on you will find that I did indeed state that "*** like you won't be happy until we all have to learn arabic to read the **** paper, that was the punchline by the way, would you like to have it explained to you.

[Edited by: admin23]

6. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

And for someone who doesn't care you seem to go to extraordinary lengths to show, in your eyes, the invalidity of such a charge.

Make your mind up.

I'm glad you are starting to recognise that your remarks are irrelevant.

Having failed to show that I was lying when I said I'd answered your question, you're now trying to show that I was lying when I said I'd always been open and consistent with my answer, and to portray yourself as some tireless campaigner for the truth who has "dragged" something from me.

You'll fail in both of those too, just like you failed in your attempt to try to introduce racist arguments and not get found out.

Still - never met a racist yet with any capacity for rational or consistent thought, so I shouldn't be surprised.

7. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

Since you seem unwilling to follow that link, and are hoping that you might succeed in fooling others who don't bother, I'll copy the whole thing here so that we can all see the context properly.

Ah - you can always tell a racist by the way that he gratuitously introduces his racist arguments into every topic he can.

So the first remark from you was completely irrelevant to the subject of the thread, as I observed at the time and as I have observed thereafter, the point being that only a racist cares that much about the topic that he wants to force it onto people whether it is relevant or not, and it is only a racist who would use language like that.

8. biasqinc

biasqinc Member

BAS, I don't think it's the fact that you haven't got a point that causes animosity, it may be the way you make them?

9. sooyar

sooyar New Member

I know that I said I wouldn't bother with this anymore, but I must still exercise the right to reply to all of that **.

Right kn*bhead, all of that delving backwards and quoting must be a little tiresome, I'll save you the trouble shall I.

"<u>I am a racist, it's not that I don't like darkies or anything, I wish I could still own a couple</u>"

There you go you can just quote that from now on, save you all the bother, the point is, like I said, I don't give a monkeys what you may think I am, but since the thread when you thought that you could get away with branding someone you don't know, on only your own suppositions and dismiss them out of hand with no further discussion you have been made to discuss it again, and again, and again, and have demonstrated quite clearly that your judgements are very flawed, because they are based only on your own unthinking dogma. (example of said unthinking dogma, "only a racist would call for a strong immigration policy). That is what qualifies you as a gbshte. That is all I set out to do, now, you can bury this in amongst another load of irrelevant **** if you like but it will still be there.

[Edited by: admin23]

10. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

You seem to get remarkably agitated for someone who doesn't care.

And for someone who doesn't care you seem to go to extraordinary lengths to show, in your eyes, the invalidity of such a charge.

In your eyes, I'm sure, and in those of your fellow travellers, since you all hate to be exposed.

I'm sure you think you've been very clever.

11. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

Anyway -
    I'm sure that everybody will be pleased if I support you in that.

12. sooyar

sooyar New Member

You wish, sorry but like I said I reserve the right to reply if I feel that you have come up with yet more of your ****

immigration policy).

Unthinking dogma, or a position arrived at from observing racists?

unthinking dogma I say, even your biggest sympathiser on this forum (A man who unlike yourself uses his intelligence before he posts, and does not automatically put labels on people)can't believe that you seriously meant what you said.

devil's advocate said:-
    Let it lie, please, sooyar.

As you, and I, and BAS all know, having these opinions doesn't necessarily imply the person is a 'racist'.

He's wrong there though isn't he, for you know that having "those opinions qualifies someone as a racist don't you? You know it with the certainty of an idiot or a fanatic.

13. sooyar

sooyar New Member

Sorry for keeping this going chaps, but i'm having fun now, sad are'nt I.
    Just to show that I can also delve backwards and pick quotes out here's a few examples of the ramblings of a fanatic, or an idiot:-

"You're the type of racist who thinks that if he can fool people into believing that he isn't one then he will better be able to subtly promote his racist views. That's why you care so much about being exposed, and that is why you are so desperate to "prove" that you are not."

"It's not a "preconceived idea", it's a conclusion based on many instances over many years of seeing racists think that they can sneak their racist ideas past by using phrases like "strong immigration controls".

"No - they are based on real practical experience of many encounters with racists and a good understanding of the type of language they use and the tricks they try and play in order to further their racist agenda."

"No - it shows me as someone astute enough not to be hoodwinked by racists like you."

"Well I can't remember the exchange in that thread, but if what you say is true then that just fits with my consistent and utterly firm belief that the only people who care so much about immigration that they start banging on about the need for "strong immigration controls" when that subject is out of context are racists."

"The difference is though that my position on not debating immigration controls with people who have hidden (in your case not very well) racist agendas is not one I've simply adopted out of childish spite."

Do you look under the bed at night to make sure there are no "racists" hiding underneath.

14. Harry_Davison

Harry_Davison New Member

Back too OP question
    best posters here
    in no order TomPlum ,Agile ,PatrickPlumbering,WaterSystems,Dickie Puller,plummit ..
    worst here
    Ion , ally ,an bas

15. morbius

morbius New Member

dick puller, plummitt, tom plum, capt leaky etc

helpful that is

16. Harry_Davison

Harry_Davison New Member

Sorry .. I missed the Capt Leaky ..no offense meant ..just cans of boddies ..;-)

17. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Thanks guys, very kind.

My vote for the best is the 'Skipper', Capt Leaky is the MAN!!!