Boiler pressure drops when LOO is flushed

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by dasvindar sangha, Mar 17, 2021.

1. dasvindar sangha

dasvindar sangha New Member

Gas safe installed new gas boiler and heating. Then another plumber installed the downstairs loo. Now when I flush the toilet the boiler loses pressure to zero and has to be filled every day. Even if I do not flush toilet pressure drops and I refill every day. The plumber did connect to two pipes near the boiler. What's wrong and what can be done? is it some sort of one way valve missing? The Boiler is a combi BIassi

2. Teki

Teki Screwfix Select

Flushing the loo and loss of pressure in the boiler may be unrelated if the pressure loss is gradual during the day. How long ago was it installed? Have you tried calling the original plumber back?

3. dasvindar sangha

Plumber was Polish, said he is in Poland, isolating. Soon as you flush LOO , the pressure goes to zero. I know he teed of the pipes feeding the boiler .

4. Teki

Teki Screwfix Select

Can you post a photo of the connections that were teed to? Are the filling loop valves off?

5. dasvindar sangha

I will take pic in morning as I cannot live in property yet , as being repaired. Loop valves are off and , when pressure goes to zero , I open them to fill water and it goes to green. Its a brand new boiler. Thanks