Bondage anyone?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Free Screwfix Valentine card with every purchase appears to be promoting bondage with a picture of chains and padlocks in a heart shape..:D..:oops:...................:eek:

KIAB and dinkydo like this.
  2. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

I have been in servitude and subjugation for years.:(
    But that enough about my married life:p
    RS

DIY womble and dinkydo like this.
  3. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

1D5ABBF5-1E0C-4CE9-8B39-6D379FBC8791.jpeg
    Yes RS it starts out well enough

4. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

I've been really happily married for over thirty years. Mrs Eckerslike on the other hand.....

RolandK, Heat, DIY womble and 7 others like this.
  5. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Yes Willy it’s a funny old world mrs Dinky and myself were blissfully happy for over 10 years, then we met :(

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

32 years of bliss then I met my wife!o_O......I blame Specsavers!

RolandK, Heat, DIY womble and 4 others like this.
  7. retiredsparks

Tricks to a happy marriage.
    Just accept you are wrong on everything. No probs.
    Don't engage in Dangerous Sports...like disagreeing with the wife.

I make sure we go out at least twice a week.....her on mondays and me on fridays.:cool:
    We have been happily married for 5 years............married for 38......happy for 5 !:(

On the other hand how can I criticise a woman who has such great taste in men:D
    RS

RolandK, Heat, b4xtr and 5 others like this.
  8. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Decided to take the wife out last week, one punch did it...................the old jokes are the best......:rolleyes:

Heat likes this.
  9. retiredsparks

You were lucky to get a punch in....I cant even get a flipping word in..edgeways.
    RS

Heat likes this.
  10. WillyEckerslike

WillyEckerslike Screwfix Select

Our married life improved no end when Mrs Eckerslike took up jogging. Five miles every morning and evening. By the end of the week she was seventy miles away.

RolandK, Heat, Astramax and 1 other person like this.
  11. retiredsparks

My marriage got lots better when I took up being craven coward.
    RS

dinkydo likes this.
  12. dinkydo

dinkydo Screwfix Select

Husband/Wife Store

THE HUSBAND STORE

2 stores have opened in the town where I live, one sells new husbands and one sells new wives among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates.

You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband...

On each floor the signs on the doors read:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

THE WIFE STORE

Floor 1 - has wives that love sex.

Floor 2 - has wives that love sex and have money.

The third fourth fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

RolandK, gadget man, Astramax and 3 others like this.
  13. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

"Yes dear" works best for me!;)

Astramax likes this.
  14. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Spotted two tea mugs in a store last week that were amusing, one had writing on it that's said 'Mr Right' the second mug said 'Mrs Always Right'!

15. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

One of my favs back in late 70s

Enjoy :)

teabreak likes this.
  16. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

That's what happens if you go on stage needing a wee!:)

17. kitfit1

kitfit1 Screwfix Select

A completely blatant Hawkwind rip off band. Thought so then and just watching that vid hasn't changed my mind one bit since then :D