Boundary Issue

Discussion in 'Landscaping and Outdoors' started by SamCotton, Feb 10, 2022.

Tags:
  1. SamCotton

SamCotton New Member

I'm wanting to attach a fence to the wall that divides my and my neighbour's back garden as it is a low wall and I want privacy for my family. Do you know the law? If she says no then can we still do it?

I don't know who owns it in the deeds but she is saying that she is the owner.

Let me know what you think. I can't bare her always say in her conservatory gawping in

2. chillimonster

chillimonster Screwfix Select

can be expensive getting ownership of the wall legally decided.
    Come back from the wall and sink a line of posts to take your
    chosen fencing if you're not looking for pet security too.

Deleted member 246321 likes this.
  3. just pumps

just pumps Screwfix Select

Normaly I`m wary of advising of putting your own fence in just in case the burgers next door take their old fence down and gain six inches of land but as it is a wall one would hope that they dont do this. Some burgers might take to throwing rubbish over the wall into the small gap though.

Tell her you want to try nude sunbathing and watch the jaw drop - Priceless! :eek:

4. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Why do you waste people's time by asking the exact same question virtually copied and pasted that you asked in October? Were the answers given then not good enough?

5. chillimonster

chillimonster Screwfix Select

oh dear. Forgot I replied to that one.