Brexit explained simply

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Hans_25, Sep 28, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Eh?, you're even more baffling that usual tonight chips.

2. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Come again?

3. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

No, I wouldn't actually/

4. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

It requires a sentient being to follow it.

What Chips was saying was, if a u-s says, summat, then...um...others will...um...youknow...uh, what were you saying Chips?

5. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Thank you. So his claim that the Greek army was the cause of their country's financial demise was not one of ignorance.

Woooooo.

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Sorry, I didn't realise you were still talking about the OP's point and was just giving a general overview that whatever the point is the u/s will always support the person accused of sleazy behavior

7. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

ALL that effort for a Filly 'like'.

What'll take for the next one.

Pssst, Longsie, I didn't read your post.[/QUOTE]
    You just quoted it and highlighted a specific piece of text.
    And what a squirming banality of a reply you managed to muster.
    You really didn't like what you read.
    That's ok, you weren't expected to.

fillyboy likes this.
  8. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

You just quoted it and highlighted a specific piece of text.
    And what a squirming banality of a reply you managed to muster.
    You really didn't like what you read.
    That's ok, you weren't expected to.[/QUOTE]

100% wrong.

I merely removed one of the quote brackets from your original post so that it would appear fully in the body of my reply so I could add my wonderful wee bits to it. That the stupendous end quote of yours (soz, I mean 'stupid') would appear separately outside the main body in post #138 is a glitch that I suggest you address to SF Pete; I did not isolate that banality in any manner.

But, well done you - you have yourself another Filly 'like'! That's what it'll take for the next one! Nothing! A mistake!

It's so tragic I think I might 'like' your post myself!

Only kidding - I couldn't possibly soil myself that much.

9. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

Hey,don't shoot me guys I'm just trying to give you the truth of the Greek EU situation straight from the horses mouth. If you want to believe information that we are spoon fed from the EU governments then you believe it. I'm just trying to give you the benefit of my well travelled experiences. That greek guide is a very clever guy.

10. Allsorts

Allsorts Super Member

Crow's grasp of Greek economic history is based on a single clever tourist guide.

Crows, had this clever tourist guide had a differing political opinion - say he blamed the Greek's financial crisis on inefficient and corrupt Greek organisations in general - would you have come on here stating categorically that this was the cause of Greece's imploding economy?

Here's a bullet.

(Don't worry - like your political opinions, it's a blank)

11. Crowsfoot

Like you I once scoffed at the hapless Greeks and their bankrupt economy; however, I left with respect for Greece and it's hardworking people when I discovered the truth.

Lets have a re-cap on what I've told the forum.

Fact #1 The Greek economy was weak, too weak in fact to join the EU, but the EU let them join.
    Fact #2 The Greek economy was not financially ready to join the single currency either; but the EU let them join.
    Fact #3 Greece spends far more money than any other European country on defence.
    The reason for Greece agreeing in doing all the above things is fear from invasion of it's borders!

So as you can see Greece's financial crisis is not about lazy Greeks retiring in their early 50s, nor is it about corrupt Greeks not paying any taxes or inefficient Greek industries (like we are lead to believe by the EU and our own government) fear is the motive behind Greece's financial situation.

12. Crowsfoot

Snapshot 3 (09-10-2018 07-09).png Just to give you even more proof this is a snapshot of the actual Corfu guide my source of this exclusive information and see the guy must be well into his 60s and still working hard!!
    He might even be pointing his finger at you devs :)!!

Allsorts likes this.