Brexit. What do you think you will lose?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Mar 21, 2018.

1. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

I'm delighted that you've seen the light btiw. The king is dead, long live the king.

[​IMG]

2. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

For those who rapidly attributed a TLDR approach to this post, here's a summary;
    271gmc.jpg

fillyboy likes this.
  3. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Very good Filly

Perhaps someone could start a “Brexit Banter” thread to keep the chatter out of Chippie’s thread? That seems more civilised than just swearing at people for off topic chatter.

I like chatter and banter, but it wasn’t the purpose of Chippie’s (failed?) experiment.

4. Help me here, Filly. I'm trying to visualise what's going on as you contemplate these satirical retorts.

Do you chuckle as you press the 'Post Reply' button? If so, you are alone.

damn, I replied

5. DQr5RFxXkAEVbq1.jpg

Yes, I chuckled.

6. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Please DA. You’re good at setting up new threads. Chippie tried to achieve something clean in world of unpleasant sniping[1]. Can we not take this elsewhere?

[1] until he snapped. Then, not so much.

7. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Credit to the man.
    He kept up his pretentious act for far longer than I ever expected .

Such a relief to have the bona-fide chipps back.

8. facilities

facilities Guest

9. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Still no condemnation from DA regarding the monthly move to Strasbourg by the EU. Even though he originally mentioned waste in the EU. ( still costing £1.56 billion per year, and that figure will rise) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

That's ok, I think they're parasites too.

11. :D CHIPPIE! :D

btiw2 and chippie244 like this.
  12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Good to see this post is still here and unsuprised that the u/s are still distorting facts to try and prove their point.
    Somethings don't change and the deliberate obtuseness of certain posters is one of them.
    What happened to the positive brexit thread? Did they manage to ruin their own thread? That's why the u/s shouldn't be allowed nice things :):)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  13. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

No, that remained intact, the leavers all behaved well. You screwed up your own thread, then started another thread insulting the other camp and got yourself banned.

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

As I said the u/s are still distorting facts :D:D

15. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Hmm, who got banned?

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

As I said I would, the threads are still here and the u/s attacked this one from #10 and then lied about it.
    It's almost like you didn't want to win the referendum and now don't know what to do but be disruptive.

17. HarDeBloodyHarHar

HarDeBloodyHarHar Active Member

I think bremainers should 'shut up and go away'!