"Britain's leading stage performer and multi-platinum selling artist"

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by devil's advocate, Apr 17, 2009.

1. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

was how this modest chap described himself with no irony whatsoever in a recent light-hearted Telegraph 'psychologist' profile thingy.

(It's on the back of the Saturday 'Weekend' section.)

Participants are asked a series of standard Q's such as 'who would you most like to sit beside on a long haul flight', 'what do you wish was never invented', 'in which historical age would you have most liked to have lived', etc. Based on their answers, they are given a 'character overview', and offered some recommended films, music and books which should suit them down to a 'T'.

This fellow made some very obvious - but clearly half-hearted - attempts to show some 'modesty', but kind of gave it away with answers such as seeing himself in Elizabethan times holding Queenie's attention at the royal court alongside the likes of Drake, etc...

Anyways, thankfully the Telegraph showed him no mercy and completely took the p**s out of him. All the book and film recommendations involved characters who thought too highly of themselves and invariably suffered a great fall from grace.

Marvellous reading.

2. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

I've just done a nice poo.

3. devil's advocate

Based on that info, I'd say you were a twit.

4. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Your clever.

5. ­

­ New Member

I've got a Telegraph pole outside my mansion

6. G Brown

G Brown New Member

...involved characters who thought too highly of themselves and invariably suffered a great fall from grace.

Which page you on DA ? :)

7. Norbert Crust

Norbert Crust New Member

ahh, DA, sets himself up for a great fall. Schoolboy error Sunshine.

8. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

:^O

Nice one Gordon! ;)

9. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

So who is it?

10. devil's advocate

Michael Ball...

11. 999

999 New Member