BUDGET 2010

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tonynoarm, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Teuchter

Teuchter New Member

But the sound doesn't echo.

2. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

I've smelt ducks talk.

3. don reed

don reed New Member

I've ducked small talk.

4. Mr GrimNasty

5. The Trician

The Trician New Member

I loved Cameron for this - especially in the wake of the 'MPs for hire' scandal which broke at the beginning of the week -

Mr Cameron said the Government had promised “real help now” yet more businesses had gone bust in this recession than in any other and more people had gone bankrupt under Labour than ever before in our history.

The mortgage support scheme, launched in December 2008, had helped only 15 homeowners – equating to £66,000 per household helped.

“Or to put it in currency the Cabinet would understand, that’s 13 days of Geoff Hoon’s consultancy fees.”

LMFAO.

Good one Dave

TT

6. Teuchter

Teuchter New Member

Yes, the rest of his speech was equally funny.

7. "The mortgage support scheme, launched in December 2008, had helped only 15 homeowners – equating to £66,000 per household helped.

“Or to put it in currency the Cabinet would understand, that’s 13 days of Geoff Hoon’s consultancy fees.”"

Haha. That was very funny. This * made me smile this morning too. Do you like that D-ad? Do you? Does it make you smile too?

I can't wait for Dave to get in .

[Edited by: admin]

8. Mr GrimNasty

It'll all be so much different.