Builder in bristol?

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by colinthehamster, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Hi all
    Can anyone recommend a good builder in or around Bristol?
    We're having real trouble finding a reliable person or company that actually know what they're doing. We've been burned a couple of times and determined not to let it happen again!
    Cheers

2. Beeero

Beeero Active Member

Where abouts in Bristol are you?
    What sort of job are you looking at having done?

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

......burnt a couple of times, question has to be asked.....is it the builder or the client. What is the problem?

blarblarblarblar likes this.
  4. Well I can categorically say it's not me - rather the roofers who ripped off our extension roof and arsed around for a day before finally admitting it was beyond his range of skills and having to get someone else to finish it. I still ended up paying him however, despite the fact our brand new roof was still leaking, since he decided to subtly threaten us with what might happen if we made a fuss. But yes, obviously my fault :rolleyes:

5. Were in hanham, we're just looking to have a porch built - I have another thread called porch build on this section of he forum with a few pics :)