Cables too short to lower ceiling rose

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by gingertimmins, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Risteard

Risteard Screwfix Select

Hear, hear.

2. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

You two should book a room.

3. Bazza-spark

Bazza-spark Screwfix Select

I suggest you shut up Dicky, you got upset when I pointed out your spelling mistakes.

Kind regards

4. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

@Risteard has been proved wrong in this thread. His excuse is "we should have know what he meant". He was the only person who didn't "know what I meant" in the thread about rings that got pulled.

Absolute shower.

5. gingertimmins

gingertimmins Member

At the end of the day, who really gives a ****?
    Get over it, all of you, or start another thread to ***** in because I’m getting an email every time someone replies to this one and I’m the one getting narked with viewing the thread, only to see that it’s someone taking another swipe at the other.
    It’s ******* sad really

6. Bazza-spark

Welcome to the forum lol. I can understand your frustrations.

Kind regards

7. gingertimmins

gingertimmins Member

It’s pathetic. I’ve been a member for about a year and I’ve read more bickering than I have useful advice. Perfectly good and informative threads turned into page after page of endless drivel.

8. Mike83

Mike83 Screwfix Select

I love reading it.
    It’s a good laugh.
    Sparks forum is a bit mad.

Coloumb likes this.
  9. Bazza-spark

Unfortunately we have a couple of members that will cause problems and your post has become fair game to them.

It isn't always like this.

Kind regards

10. Risteard

Risteard Screwfix Select

I didn't make any spelling mistakes you misfit.

11. Risteard

Risteard Screwfix Select

No - I was proved right. Someone's daft interpretation of what I wrote against the clear context of it did not render me incorrect, nor could it. I just have better things to do with my time than to debate it ad nauseum.

12. gingertimmins

gingertimmins Member

Well thanks anyway for the help.
    Thankfully I’ve found the ‘unsubscribe’ option for this thread.

Enjoy!

13. Risteard

Risteard Screwfix Select

I apologise for the usual pathetic childish antics of @Coloumb - he/she/it is a very insecure and frankly ridiculous person/thing.

14. Bazza-spark

Ha ha, your website was full of them and you got awful upset when I saw them, you couldnt and I had to show you.

Then you call me a misfit?

Roll on Brexit, you will need a valid passport to come on the forum and it will be denied.

You really cant admit you make mistakes.

Anyway, that's it from me. I don't intend getting another ban because of your kamikaze posts.

15. Risteard

Risteard Screwfix Select

There's not a single spelling mistake on my website as proved time and again.

16. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Mainly because Bazza showed you where they where :rolleyes:

17. Risteard

Risteard Screwfix Select

Hardly as he can't spell or string a coherent sentence together.

18. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

This was what bazza pointed out.

Inspection & Testing
    At Walsh Electrical Services we carry out initial verification, complete with the issuance of relevant certification. We also carry out periodic inspection and testing, furnishing the person ordering the work with the appropriate report. Furthermore, we can advise on any necessary remedial work to ensure the safety of your electrical installation. This inclues both domestic and non-domestic installations. Please visit our dedicated Inspection & Testing page for further information.

then two on the electrical installation page:

We at Walsh Electrical Services carry out electrical installations of whatever scale and ccomplexity to both the IET Wiring Regulations (also known as the IEE Wiring Regulations) and to the ETCI National Rules for Electrical Installations.

Please note that we must verify that the earthing and bonding arrangements for your installation are adequate for any alterations or additions to your electrical instalaltion (no matter how small). If they are inadequate then this must be rectified as part of the work as these are essential for safety.

You have two spelling mistakes there that bazza pointed out.

What are then? Scotch mist? Or should I say every spelling mistake I make from now on is a typo?

19. Risteard

Risteard Screwfix Select

There quite clearly is no mistake in what you have quoted there (apart from your deliberate omission of the letter "d" from "includes" which does not appear in the actual text). Buy some glasses or at least ditch your fundamental dishonesty.

Those quoted in the other section are also make-believe. They do not appear in the actual website text you liar and charlatan.

20. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Typos, spelling errors, what ever. The point is your such a slob you couldn't even be bothered to correct your own web site, then you have a pop at everyone else when they are "wrong".

Take a long, hard look in your own back yard.