cheap or dear?

Discussion in 'Tilers' Talk' started by icemlb, Mar 27, 2008.

1. GKU

GKU New Member

Yeah , fair comment mate .

2. chip off the block

chip off the block New Member

m2 is a square meter not meter's squared

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano New Member

have to agree with chip off block ,thats the the same terminolgy i use!

4. GKU

GKU New Member

Yes , you are both correct . to be honest , I was so effin wound up with that tw*t giving me a load of gob that I fired off a tirade at him without thinking about what I was saying properly . Still , calmed down now (after a bit of electro-therapy) , got to spend the weekend repairing a couple of doors that I put my fist through just after that rant (still suffering the old "anger management" problems) ......at least I did'nt have any tools in my hand at the time (would have been doing some <u>major</u> repair work today)!!!!!

5. H.2.O

H.2.O New Member

you talk a good game buts thats all.

you must be intelligent to go round hitting doors,your rock hard...........

6. GKU

GKU New Member

Sorry , have I offended you ??????

7. The-Turbo-Robin

The-Turbo-Robin New Member

oh dear press has dragged us down to 13 year old playground talk........

8. GKU

GKU New Member

LOL !!! , With a title like yours , and you make comments like that last one . Hmmm ...."the pot calling the kettle black" comes to mind ......

9. Extentlon15

Extentlon15 New Member

Whats so great about press16 as a title. Does it mean you have to press a tile 16 times onto a floorboard so it takes 2weeks to crack instead of 1?

10. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

I see the Trolls are out and about early this morning :O even after the clocks went forward!

Don't feed them and they will soon go away

11. GKU

GKU New Member

<u>HOTDOG</u> - Yes , good point make , will take your respected advice , no point in having a debate with someone who has nothing helpful to say , cheers .

12. Extentlon15

Extentlon15 New Member

You take that advice because your only digging a whole for yourself. You said it. Everyone knows it. FACT

13. GKU

GKU New Member

You're not a very bright person are you , poor Grammar , spelling etc and slagging off tilers on the Plumbers forum etc , making up infantile lies about what you claim they have said , and not providing the proof , don't you think that the learned people on these forums might have tried to check out your childish claims by now , you are not in the same league (mentally)as some of the people on these forums . As much as I am tempted to keep this ridiculous slagging off session going with you , I will take the advice of HOTDOG and am now finished with it , I'll let some of my learned colleagues on here say what they feel to you

14. chicken satay

chicken satay New Member

Getting back on track.....

£700-£750 for the job @ £30 square metre on porcelain.

15. icemlb

icemlb New Member

thanks chicken satay

i didn't think it was to dear found out the customer was told by the tile shop that £12-£15 was the going rate that is why he was suprised at my price.

and press 16 chill out if you wern't trying to be an ar*e hole who was trying to make out you are the dogs taters by saying what materials (what do you think i would use when tiling onto floorboards normal rapidset?) are you on about tiling,is it 20 sq metres(we are not all stupid it was only you asking if it was 20 sq metres,a simple yes you are way over or no you are to cheap would have done.

16. icemlb

icemlb New Member

thanks chicken satay

i didn't think it was to dear found out the customer was told by the tile shop that £12-£15 was the going rate that is why he was suprised at my price.

and press 16 chill out if you wern't trying to be an ar*e hole who was trying to make out you are the dogs taters by saying what materials (what do you think i would use when tiling onto floorboards normal rapidset?) are you on about tiling,is it 20 sq metres(we are not all stupid it was only you asking if it was 20 sq metres,a simple yes you are way over or no you are to cheap would have done.

17. GKU

GKU New Member

icemlb , aka fcukshoe ,aka Curry-House-brawl , Regardless of what you may feel , I was <u>not</u> having a pop at you .You just took what I was saying the wrong way . I was'nt initially having a dig in any way whatsoever until you reacted the wrong way and gave me a load of gob ! Some of your comments have similarities with one or two other people who have been on this forum today (your alter-ego's maybe ?).

18. The-Turbo-Robin

The-Turbo-Robin New Member

or PRESS it could just be 3 separate people who are just sick of your wrong information and cocky remarks, ever think of that?

the above taken into account you still should NOT tile on floor boards with normal rapidset just to clear PRESS's mess up

19. icemlb

icemlb New Member

that is what i thought cocky remarks not needed, if you are going to answer someone's post just answer it and don't try and put them down,whatever you may think we are not all k**b heads who havn't got a clue,i didn't think i had to spell out the exact spec of the job i gave enough info in the first place as to get an answer of the full time tilers on the forum i will give you the dimensions of the room next time.

20. Extentlon15

Extentlon15 New Member

dont blame press - he was raised in a mono-pod with a gay man and a jar of vaselene