CHRISTMAS NUMBER 1

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Yours truly, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Yours truly

Yours truly New Member

DONT LET THIS X-FACTOR MONOPOLY WIN AGAIN. BUY THE ALTERNATIVE SONGS THAT SOME OTHER ARTISTS ARE RELEASING.

THE X-FACTOR IS DISCOURAGING ARTISTS TO RELEASE XMAS HITS DUE THE PUBLICITY IT CREATES FOR THE EVENTUAL WINNER OF THE SHOW.

IF X-FACTOR WAS ABOUT WHEN THE LIKES OF SLADE AND WIZZARD RECORDED THEIR XMAS SONGS, THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE IT AND BECOME PART OF OUR TRADITIONAL XMAS SEASON.

AVOID BUYING OR DOWNLOADING THE X-FACTOR HIT.

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!

2. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Is X factor still on TV?

3. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

Apparently there's something on FacePuke about trying to make "The Bird is the Word " (as featured on an episode of Family Guy) the Xmas No 1 this year.

PS The Chilean miners now want to go back down the mine until the X Factor is over. ;)

4. Never seen it,
    Thought it was a kids pro

5. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

I must agree, who wants to watch that heap of rubbish.

6. Yours truly

Yours truly New Member

MILLIONS OF MUPPETS DO :(

7. and they all live in Essex.its for 12yr olds and women.

8. Eric Tupperwear

Eric Tupperwear New Member

Fantastic entertainment. Very knowledgable judges, superb musical talent showcased, what more do you want? Particularly liked it when Cheryl Cole said the boyband had the fans screaming, "like the Beatles".

No, seriously, I think that all the judges except Danni, should be beheaded live on telly. I'm sure Simon Cowell would go along with it if it boosted the ratings and his bank account. Then the contestents should be shot by snipers in the audience.

9. Team of 99

Team of 99 New Member

The best xmas number one just has to be 'So here it is Merry Christmas'. Everybody knows it. It IS xmas :)

10. joiner1959

joiner1959 Active Member

X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Jeremy Kyle, Tricia, the list goes on and on. Grist for the great British public's viewing mill.

11. Yours truly

Yours truly New Member

CLIFF RICHARDS DOES THE BEST CHRISTMAS HITS

12. Factitioner

Factitioner New Member

So does Bing Crosbies.

13. Yours truly

Yours truly New Member

GROW UP

KUMQUAT.

14. Factitioner

Factitioner New Member

Stop grooming me.

15. don reed

don reed New Member

I always have a christmas number 2 , it must be the sprouts. :O

16. Yours truly

Yours truly New Member

I AGREE THE PREFAB SPROUTS ARE A GREAT GROUP. THEY HAVE NEVER HAD A CHRISTMAS HIT THOUGH.

17. Yours truly

Yours truly New Member

Another good Christmas song is that one by Kirsty MacColl and the Pogues - its a legendary song, you must know the one.

18. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

19. Yours truly

Yours truly New Member

Gawd, I would expect you to go for 'You'll never walk alone' or 'Fairy, cross the Mercat' or something like that!

20. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Something is wrong anyway because Wagner is getting voted through. Apparently the same wheels are in motion to get him to win the X Factor and ultimately get Xmas no. 1. The corruption of the show is destroying it. The sinister side of the net. To$$ers!!!!!!!!!! The show is excellent.