Christmas Raffle - Buying multiple tickets

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by hellopeter, Nov 25, 2020.

1. hellopeter

hellopeter New Member

Hello, do I need to purchase 5 separate raffle tickets on 5 separate invoices? Or can I pay for 5 tickets with one invoice?

It is not clear in the Ts & Cs as it only says the A reference is what constitutes as my raffle ticket number.

2. Nanook

Nanook Active Member

Sorry can’t help but perhaps you will have more luck with putting your query directly to this chap - a staff administrator:

screwfix.peter

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I thought Christmas had been cancelled, blast! :cool:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  4. hellopeter

hellopeter New Member

I can't find how to contact him, do you know how I send him a direct message?

5. Nanook

Nanook Active Member

Nope. Sorry I don’t. Hopefully he’ll pick this post up and be able to help with your question. No-one works for Screwfix on this forum so it’s only the administrators who I can think of who would be able to help with this.

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

You need to post under the Forum Support heading at the upper left troll down under forum titles.

7. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Morning @hellopeter

If you purchase 5 tickets you would be entered 5 times in to the draw and this would show once on you invoice as a purchase of 5 items.

Thanks for supporting the Screwfix Foundation, and good luck

Peter

Nanook likes this.
  8. nigel willson

nigel willson Screwfix Select

If only

Astramax likes this.
  9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Greetings fellow Humbugger! ;) :D.

10. Sum1Sum1

Sum1Sum1 New Member

Hi Forum Peter. I have my raffle ticket with an invoice number in front of me right now. When I purchased it at my local store the assistant made no attempt to relate it to me or my account, simply took my payment and issued the ticket. How then can Screwfix contact me to tell me that I've won when no personal details were taken ? Have I uncovered an in-store scam ? Nowhere on the internet is there anywhere to check to see if my ticket and invoice is the winner. Seems extremely dodgy from where I'm sitting................

11. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

The order would have been added to your account details, and should you be lucky and have been drawn. We would contact you using the details on your records.

This would be shown on your order history if you are registered on our which you can view when log in here https://www.screwfix.com/loginpage/ if you have not registered please call our Customner Service Team on 03330 112 112 and they will be able to check your details.

Peter

12. JayCee2020

JayCee2020 Active Member

It has in our house as Scrooge is in residence (me :confused: )

Astramax likes this.