Click and collect

Discussion in 'Getting Started FAQ' started by DerekB, Sep 8, 2020.

1. DerekB

DerekB New Member

Any body else had trouble paying online for Click and Collect :- when attempting to pay by card the screen goes dark and a white rectangle appears then nothing.

2. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Site is working fine. Been to the basket but not paid using phone, all seems to be fine

3. DerekB

DerekB New Member

I stated when attempting to pay online I had a problem a problem

4. ElecCEng

ElecCEng Screwfix Select

Try clearing your cache, closing and reopening the browser, or using a different device a different device.

WillyEckerslike likes this.
  5. DerekB

DerekB New Member

Not any fault on my system. Has this happened to anyone else is what I asked

6. ElecCEng

ElecCEng Screwfix Select

Not any fault in my reply. Yes I’ve occasionally had this issue before on SF And other sites.

7. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry to read you are having problems.

Please call our Customer Service Team on 03330 112 112, or email online@screwfix.com with your account details. So they can look in to this for you and help to resolve this.

Peter

8. Wayners

Wayners Screwfix Select

Use phone or tablet as they don't suffer with malware or your antivirus stepping in messing things up. Not seeing an error message or something on screen with no reports from others about problems means you may have a gremlin in the system...

9. clark99

clark99 New Member

Haven't had any problems with it