Combi vs System

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Ú¶, Jan 22, 2010.

1. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

legitimate terms of plumbing in everyday use,
    stopcock, ballcock, female iron. male iron, back inlet spreader, lunch box,tamper, bunghole, nipple, man hole, cockloft,plunger,*.back inlet gully. and of course the scale all men are tested with
    the man o meter,
    how many of these real names will admin zapp before asking the plumber in the warehouse to approve ?:)

[Edited by: admin]

2. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

I reckon he'll zap that 4 lettered 'c' word that describes a typical plumber.

3. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

blimey,,the plumbers van got deleted,
    you're wrong hookie, most site agents would drop plumbers in a conversation thus
    " yes we have several tradesmen working today, 2 brickies, 1 joiner, 3 plasterers, 2 tilers and a four kin plumber, :)

4. arthur gallon

arthur gallon New Member

blimey i thought plumbers were liked,

5. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Disgusting, the entire s/fix catalogue is uncensored!
    Plumb Dirty.

6. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

I have a Speedfit Cock and never get any complaints, unless it accidenterly dribbles over summink.

7. Removed 4

Removed 4 New Member

Tomp dear: "Back inlet spreader" - that's a new one on me, dear. What exactly does it do?

Isn't it ***** - don't you you love farce? The * that Screwfix advertise a stop cock for sale on their so-called 'homepage' - yet they won't allow the use of the word stopcock on this, their own forum......

What a bunch of small-minded *!

Lucia

8. tomplum

tomplum Active Member

lucia. its the fitting that goes in the top of a urinal, the pipe goes in the back, then spreads the water to wash the urinal sides and back,,,all very innocent, but in the minds of a screwfix forum reader,,,well, need i say more

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You're just taking the * now :)

10. potty painter

potty painter New Member

I'm off for a wee.

11. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

You forgot the "Longscrew" Tom!

Then there's always the good old Bastardfile!

:)

Tappy,

12. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Look, this is <u>my</u> thread and is all about <u>me</u> being <u>lovely</u> so kindly get back ont' rack.

13. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Proceed....

14. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

....to suck-seed - that's what I always say.