Condenser

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by fitero, Jan 5, 2010.

1. fitero

fitero New Member

Got up this morning and the house is very cold considering the heating is on full time now.Red light on ,no hot water or heat.Boiler was serviced in Nov' so i rang the guy but he cant get here untill 6 ish tonight so i got the service manual out to see if there is any thing a chippie can check.The first thing on the fault list is,is the condensate discharge pipe clear?went outside and lo,its frozen solid!so i pulled it off and a * load of water ran out from inside the wall part of the pipe...Turned the boiler on and all is well,must be colder than i thought.Never seen this before ,maybe a bigger pipe needed?.

[Edited by: admin]

2. Bcountry

Bcountry New Member

mmmmhhhhh

How very interesting

Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnnn

3. Teuchter

Teuchter New Member

Fitero, a couple of points. Yes, you need a larger pipe - use waste pipe, or lag the existing. Two, the condensate is highly acidic so there's no point me telling you this as you are now dead.

You were a good cove.

4. fitero

fitero New Member

Yes i was,i miss me allready and i'm sorry to bore the other whatsis name[not really,i could give s* but i doubt it].

5. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

fit, you're grammer realy sucks, That maid as much sens as some of the gobshy t'stuff i poast, ennot

6. fitero

fitero New Member

Hell of a coincidence,you knowing my grammer,give her my best next time you see her.XXX.

7. Itandje

Itandje New Member

Is it really true that she sucks?
    And does she still have her own teeth or can she take them out first?

8. Bcountry

Bcountry New Member

could you not fill your system with vodka. that never freezes.

9. fitero

fitero New Member

Now you are being reaally silly!!!Vodka indeed.