cooker extension

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by spider, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. spider

    spider New Member

    i need to extend a supply to an electric oven. is there a 45 amp junction box available somewhere or is it a case of new cable from ccu?
  2. Brightspark

    Brightspark New Member

  3. spider

    spider New Member

    yes there is a junction box available or yes new cable from ccu?
    Brightsparks likes this.
  4. andyboy

    andyboy New Member

    you can buy 60amp connector strip which i would use if you conseal it in the wall, or get a 60amp junction box.
  5. luffo

    luffo New Member

  6. spider

    spider New Member

    Thanks luffo and andyboy, just what i need.

Share This Page