cordless tools batteries cold weather

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by -, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Guest

does the cold weather effect the life of cordless tools batteries is it better to store them indoors or is ok to store them in shed.

2. wuddy

wuddy Member

have you got any cordless tools?

3. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

He might have an egg whisk, or a stirrer, or a spatula.
    They are cordless tools.

4. gadget man

gadget man Screwfix Select

I've got a cordless extension lead!

5. Guest

grim you are an intelligent guy dont be a silly person

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So spiderboy, what do you think of your chances of getting a straight answer to any of your stupid questions

7. Mr GrimNasty

Manweb - I'm neither particularly intelligent or silly (well OK I can do silly).

But why don't <u>you</u> answer the perfectly valid question already posed to you - why do you post so many apparently ridiculous questions on such diverse topics?

If you are for real, you'll have a credible answer and I'm sure the majority will be helpful if they can.

8. Big Jumbo

Big Jumbo New Member

Batteries :-
    Lower temperature = lower capacity

9. flonk

flonk New Member

dont wrk outside when its cold

10. z_hoque

z_hoque New Member

I have been a long lurker for a while, just reading and gathering good info from many sensible posters. Now im as funny as the next guy and love the banter had on many worksites the world over. I give as good as i get, if not better. What´s really annoying the * out of me is the number of * on here who actually think they are funny with the dumb replies they post. These people probably get bullied all day everyday on the worksite, probably too dumb to banter back so its no suprise when they get home that they are so full of frustration and the first thing they do is come onto a forum and take the * out of posters with legitamate questions, however ridiculous the questions may be. I´ve got one thing to say to these bunch of monkeys, OI! *! YOU´RE NOT FUNNY YOU BUNCH OF *!! GROW UP! If you´re that uneducated and mentally retarded and dont know how to answer the question then why bother answering. There is no pressure on you to answer. Just leave it alone, you´ve enough pressure in your private life to deal with, and lets be honest we all genuinely sympathise with you, having to deal with a tiny * and a moaning and unsatisfied wife is a lot to have on your plate. But kicking and lashing out at random people who have done nothing to upset you is not the answer to your problems. May i suggest reading up on alternative methods for pleasing our wife and dealing with a tiny *. If i could be of any further assistance to you, such as showing your wife how a real man does it for a few nights here and there then please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be more then willing to help. All for a could cause.

[Edited by: admin]

11. gordon bennett

gordon bennett New Member

Blooming hell who upset him.

12. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I have been a long lurker for a while, just reading and gathering good info from many sensible posters. Now im as funny as the next guy and love the banter had on many worksites the world over. I give as good as i get, if not better. What´s really annoying the * out of me is the number of * on here who actually think they are funny with the dumb replies they post. These people probably get bullied all day everyday on the worksite, probably too dumb to banter back so its no suprise when they get home that they are so full of frustration and the first thing they do is come onto a forum and take the * out of posters with legitamate questions, however ridiculous the questions may be. I´ve got one thing to say to these bunch of monkeys, OI! *! YOU´RE NOT FUNNY YOU BUNCH OF *!! GROW UP! If you´re that uneducated and mentally retarded and dont know how to answer the question then why bother answering. There is no pressure on you to answer. Just leave it alone, you´ve enough pressure in your private life to deal with, and lets be honest we all genuinely sympathise with you, having to deal with a tiny * and a moaning and unsatisfied wife is a lot to have on your plate. But kicking and lashing out at random people who have done nothing to upset you is not the answer to your problems. May i suggest reading up on alternative methods for pleasing our wife and dealing with a tiny *. If i could be of any further assistance to you, such as showing your wife how a real man does it for a few nights here and there then please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be more then willing to help. All for a could cause.

Any chance of a paragraph or two ?

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

13. Mr GrimNasty

Yet another incarnation of the same troll no doubt.

In case not, just to clarify - the original poster (I won't put the name as it changes every hour almost) is a troll posting multiple naive questions. Hence the p-taking.

Even by my writing this the troll(s) will be having a feeding frenzy!

14. Guest

"May i suggest reading up on alternative methods for pleasing our wife and dealing with a tiny c o c k. If i could be of any further assistance to you"

A list of YOUR favourite sites would be most helpful...

15. Guest

no i am not the guy has he upset you.

16. Guest

must be some truth in what he is saying happyxmas

17. no i am not the guy has he upset you.

Nah, but I'm wondering... it might explain the third degree carpet burns on the wife's * though.

18. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

sixpak ( spelled wrong) is the troll manweb.

19. Guest

whatever

20. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

now called diysf...what a wally!