Couch cleaning

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by peter palmer, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:48 PM.

1. peter palmer

peter palmer Well-Known Member

Whats the best way of getting a couch clean again, the covers / cushions aren't removable so can't be washed. I'm guilty of crashing out on it still in work gear and its getting as bit manky, I want to clean it before its totally knackered, its only 4 years old.

I've tried a stem cleaning floor mop on it with the carpet attachment but it makes naff all difference really and a vacuum only gets the dust off it. Was thinking of getting something like this, it could do all my carpets as well.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Numatic-...986366?hash=item468da316be:g:e9sAAOSwLr1cNc~k

2. KIAB

KIAB Well-Known Member

3. peter palmer

That's what I should have done, when it was brand new I put a towel down before I even sat on it but that didn't last long, you know what its like when you come in from work, sometimes you can lie there for hours once you are down.

However at the minute it needs a clean so do I get a firm in or buy the vacuum?

4. Astramax

Astramax Well-Known Member

Wet and dry vac with upholstery cleaner.

5. peter palmer

That's what I've linked to I think but do they actually work or are they just another gimmick like most things.

6. Astramax

Astramax Well-Known Member

There is a chap on Youtube who cleans cars that are filthy trade in's, worth a watch to see him clean the filthy car seats, look up Autoshine Cars.