Cracked Bath Panel

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by tiptap, Jul 3, 2012.

  1. tiptap

    tiptap New Member

    The bath panel on my P shaped bath has cracked at the top and bottom radius of the panel. I have tried to repair it with fiberglass but it does not look good. There is no markings on the bath to show the make, and there is a lot of different shaped panels out there. I have been to my local plumbers merchant but he will charge for every panel I would need to try. The bath is fully tiled in so it would be a big job to replace it.   Thanks for any help given
  2. Mr. Handyandy

    Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

    Take the panel to the shop and say, "I want one of these."

    Or, "Can I have a P, Bob?"

    Mr. HandyAndy - Really

Share This Page