Crazy times

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by edward current, Mar 9, 2010.

1. edward current

edward current Active Member

heard a storey tuther day...

sparky was walking down the road, he looked at amazement at the damaged street light, when he had walked a few 100 yards past a lad stuck his hand inside the lamp post and got a belt.......

guess who is family / solicitor is going after.....

no not the council, not the guys who smashed it up.... the poor bloody sparks is in trouble...WTF?????

im gonna start walking around with my eyes closed from now on

2. audi-evo

audi-evo Active Member

???????????
    why?
    Family solicitor asks spark.......... did you see damage to streetlight?
    Spark.......... "no"
    End of!!!!!!!!

Maybe...............it's just a story!!!
    :)

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!

3. Learner man

Learner man New Member

Where has this story come from the beano ? I dont believe you sorry.

4. JP.

JP. Screwfix Select

5. sysparks

sysparks New Member

A very tall tale!

6. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

A load of Tosh!

U telling me that when said Lad electrocuted himself that a Claims agent/solicitor miraculously jumped out from behind a hedge and (ignoring the lad wrything on the deck in a spasm) legged it a few hundred yards up said road to catch up with said 'Spark'?

Then says "I know U are a Spark and that U just walked past a dangerous piece of Street furniture!"

"U should have stood guard and rung the Council and stayed there until they came out a week next thursday and made safe!"

"Cause U didn't I'm gunna now sue ya *** muppet!"

Yeah right! :^O :^O :^O :^O

7. lfclad

lfclad New Member

gutted. i knew i should have fixed the street light when i saw it. when going the local shops, i go by cherry picker now, just incase i pass a street light thats lamp is out, i sort it there and then incase someone falls over in the dark due to the non functioning street light. got to be careful these days am taking no chances!!

8. seneca2

seneca2 New Member

Never heard such bo""cks, even on here!

9. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

On sort of the same subject,,, In France, if you happen to come across an accident, you are required by law to render assistance/ first aid. No good standing there with your hands in your pockets or saying I don't know first aid.
    There again, you can go on strike at the drop of a hat and bring the country to a grinding halt.
    Sacre Bleu.