Criminal sentances

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by DewaltÆ User, Jun 27, 2009.

1. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

Why don't we have proper deterrents like America rather than the stupid community service for armed robbery,

2. mantor

mantor New Member

You're right, we should at least fine the *....

then we'd have more money to give to all the gypos that's coming over.

[Edited by: admin]

3. mr sillys

mr sillys New Member

OP I have a Criminal sentence for you

The Robber was arrested and taken away by the law,in a van.

cheers

4. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Most criminal sentances contain a tyop or to.

5. mantor

mantor New Member

Well if you don't ty them op when you sentance them they might run away.

6. Ú¶

Ú¶ New Member

Indead.

7. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

And in life.

8. arthur gallon

arthur gallon New Member

they could use the organs of criminals to transplant to the needy, recycling at its best and a realy good deterant,

9. ­

­ New Member

They're not called organs anymore, you out of date hippie, they're called keyboards.

10. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

Arthur I like that idea a lot, I just get so frustrated watching this police programs on sky, where these people get caught, smash up loads of police cars and street furniture, and get a tap on the wrist and have to pay NO damages or expenses, or even costs to capture them and bring them to justice, They should be made to lose goods and things they own till they have paid all costs back at the very least, Judges and do gooders should be popped in to the real world and if you dare to steal, your hands should be chopped off and no the state shouldn't then pay to keep you, This winds me up,

11. arthur gallon

arthur gallon New Member

yes I'm glad you like my suggestion Dewalt, It would work really well,Its a powerfull deterant,the good people gain, the doctors gain,the world becomes a better place overnight and if by chance some one is wrongly sentanced and is found innocent years later, its not like he/she is dead, just redistibuted,

12. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

Brilliant I love the last little addition, redistributed LOL

13. joinerjohn

joinerjohn New Member

Great idea Arthur. Maybe I could get a hair transplant off some scoundrel.

14. arthur gallon

arthur gallon New Member

I wonder what the liberal minded Devils advocate might have to say on this method of punishment?. From what I've read he has a tolerant attitude with offenders takes the (I blame the parents) view, Its never their fault, they all will tell you that,

15. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

There are parents & teenagers with kids, which is where this country is going wrong, kids having kids aint ever going to work cos they want to be friends with their kids and dont want to be the enemy by disaplining them, hence no respect or Aurthority so nothing to be affraid of.

16. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Kids don't have to be afraid of their parents to behave! :O

Just good old fashioned love and respect is all that is needed!

17. DewaltÆ User

DewaltÆ User New Member

and a good battering, never done me any harm, i blame child line

18. arthur gallon

arthur gallon New Member

when I was naughty at school none of the teachers tried the 'love and hugs' approach. it was whack whack and whack again, and I did think twice before misbehaving as did every one else, since corperal punishment was abolished the schools are now uncontrolable,,,,,fact,

19. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

But we can't go back.....
    If you birched a kid today they would wait until after school and knife you.

20. ­

­ New Member

Is there nobody on this forum with English as their first language?