Crown Extreme clean

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Telmay, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Telmay

Telmay New Member

Used this today and it will be for last time too! Two different mixes one was ok'ish the other had no flow to it at all, like cutting in with porridge! And when your cutting in you need to leave it to dry for a bit before you roller as it just lifts the cutting edges - damn nasty in my opinion!

2. i'm sooooooooooo upset you're not happy with this product, I wont get a wink of sleep tonight

3. ultimatehandyman

ultimatehandyman New Member

It's a shame that Akzo Nobel are buying ICI, it may be difficult to get decent quality paint if they start cost cutting with the Dulux paints.

4. jcts

jcts Active Member

i don't like crown products that much anyway

5. jcts

jcts Active Member

i'd be shocked if they start dicking around with dulux

6. Telmay

Telmay New Member

the diamond matt is a great product, just tried the crown out of curiosity :(

7. feva

feva New Member

im like jcts, stick to dulux, crown just doesnt compare

8. gardm1nt

gardm1nt New Member

ditto.

9. to sf admin

kindly ban this 'gardm1nt' guy

he is a troll

this used to be a nice forum before the likes of him got into it

10. jolly bodger

jolly bodger New Member

Also just tend to use Dulux, 'cos it's tried and tested, but will also use other stuff if I have to/customer wants - Time is money and 3 or 4 coats of cheap kit takes longer that the quoted 2 coats if you know what I mean.

Re Azko Nobel: They'd be mad to tinker with Dulux - It's regarded as top notch and trusted as a premium brand!

Takes alot of time to build up that sort of reputation, but not much time to loose it...

11. jcts

jcts Active Member

Re Azko Nobel: They'd be mad to tinker with Dulux -
    It's regarded as top notch and trusted as a premium
    brand!

Takes alot of time to build up that sort of
    reputation, but not much time to loose it...

my sentiments exactly

12. hoss

hoss New Member

I recently received a letter from Dulux/ici confirming there sell off to Azko and assured "the quality and standard of all ici products would not be affected" lets hope so.

13. The Dormouse

The Dormouse New Member

Don't hold your breath. They agreed to eliminate anonymous posters months ago & you're still here.

14. The Dormouse

The Dormouse New Member

to sf admin

kindly ban this 'gardm1nt' guy

he is a troll

this used to be a nice forum before the likes of him
    got into it

Should have Quoted Original seeing that there's no other way to refer to you.