DA

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Dr Bodgit, Jun 18, 2018.

1. retiredsparks

retiredsparks Super Member

I did not mention vote to join...if you are unaware of the debacle of sovereign nations being forced to revote by the EU...such as Eire, Greece, ...etc... then I can't help you further.
    "local Brexit mafia mob"...........wonderful level headed, open minded attitude to rational, factual. coherent and cohesive discussion of a subject.
    Rs

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I remember Chukka Umunna saying on television , the morning after the polls closed in the referendum, that he would respect the will of the voters, even if they voted to leave by just one single vote. What do we have today ? He campaigns tirelessly to remain trapped in the EU. He’s a very typical MP. Disregards the people who elected him at every turn.

3. joinerjohn1

Of course Lanc is very aware of sovereign nations being forced to vote again ( and again) until they get the result favoured by the EU. He just conveniently forgets ( or ignores) it. As I have said before , Lanc lives in a forest, but has yet to see a tree.

retiredsparks likes this.
  4. joinerjohn1

Let’s return to the debate in September once Sweden have had their government elections. Apparently the political group in the lead in the polls are offering the Swedish people a straight up in or out referendum on EU membership. ( no prizes for guessing why they are in the lead )
    We’re not alone in Europe , believing that the EU has become too powerful and far too corrupt ( and it’s not just the Swedes who believe so )

5. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

The EU are making plenty of rude comments about Brexit, so only conclusion can be the EU knows it is going to lose a huge financier.
    If for example that Greece had voted to leave the EU, call it Greexit, :) then you can be certain there wouldn’t be simikar nasty comments and threats from the EU leaders and members that have been aimed thus far against the UK.

6. joinerjohn1

Nah, I think you're wrong. Any country that decides to leave is in for a barrel full of nasty comments from Barnier, Junkers and their comrades. I wonder what they're going to make of Swexit ? :D :D

7. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Are you telling us those lovely EU leaders - Mr Barnier, Mr Junker and the others are really a nasty bunch of self centred, uncompromising, undiplomatic, unrealistic idiots?
    ;)

8. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

Thanks guys, for demonstrating your synchronised, "...wonderful level headed, open minded attitude to rational, factual. coherent and cohesive discussion of a subject".

The inmates are in charge of the asylum, so I'm out of this. :) :)

9. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

But I thought you were against leaving the asylum (EU)?

10. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Cool, pay us 40 billion, do as we tell you for the rest of your life and you're not allowed to post on any other forums. Sounds fair.

regards

Michel Barnier.

ramseyman, retiredsparks and Heat like this.
  11. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

What is this thread about? Lol

KIAB and Heat like this.
  12. Heat

Heat Screwfix Select

Love and affection, I think.

13. joinerjohn1

Emmm ,Yes undoubtedly, without question they are in it to push forward their own agenda( all whilst protecting at any cost, their platinum plated incomes and pensions)

14. joinerjohn1

That’s what we’ve been telling you about the EU for such a long time now Lanc. By heck, you catch on a bit slow dontcha. :D:D:D:D:D ( whatever you do, please don’t change you username to “ deleted member 33932” ;);)

ramseyman, KIAB and Heat like this.
  15. Broon

Broon Active Member

I don't think Lanc is DA can't be he keeps talking about Scotland becoming independent and DA didn't want to read such things never mind type.
    Although could all be one big ploy.

16. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

No he's doing the opposite, he represents a constituency that scored the highest Remain vote in the country and he represents his constituents, not the overall population of the UK.

17. joinerjohn1

I did mean the whole electorate Dr Bodge. He did say he would respect the outcome though ( fat chance of him respecting anything apart from his wages, expenses and future pension)

18. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

An MP doesn't represent the whole electorate, the Government might, but individual MPs represent their constituents.

19. joinerjohn1

He stated he would respect the outcome of the referendum, irrespective of the result. He now disrespects the outcome of the referendum, because he doesn't agree with it. In other words he's a bloody damn liar.

20. Lanc

Lanc Active Member

You have hit the nail on the head, there, Broon.

Never mind all this piffle about Europe and the UK - the main question for the Brexit mafia mob has got to be "Is DA really Lanc, or (even more serious for all our futures), "Is Lanc really DA"?? It is a bit awe inspiring to have a thread named after you, because he left, and so, as I said earlier, I will consider it a compliment to be his alter ego.:eek:

Only Screwfix Peter will actually know the truth - but will he tell?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[ ps My strong affiliation with Scottish matters stems from the fact I did my degree in electrical engineering at Aberdeen University]