Dangerous flight paths - advice Requested

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by sally green, Jan 11, 2020.

1. PhilSo

PhilSo Screwfix Select

Absolutely, and in fact that whole senario caused me personally not bother to post on this site at all for a long time. And even now, i'm not 100% convinced it't worth bothering to post here at all.[/QUOTE]

Don't stop dude

2. BiancoTheGiraffe

BiancoTheGiraffe Screwfix Select

I'm a pilot (although unfortunately I couldn't get the medical to fly commercial jets) and have spent a decade in the aviation industry, so I thought I'd join the discussion...

Then I saw the OPs attitude and I simply cannot be bothered giving my two pennies worth!

3. Hans_25

Hans_25 Screwfix Select

I'm not sure what the question is, but missiles don't shoot down planes, the person operating the missile does.

Rulland likes this.
  4. wiggy

wiggy Screwfix Select

In this particular case the missile flew as high as the plane, bit of a dumb question tbh.

This is a fake account and my money goes on Dev. Long drawn out question with plenty of waffle asked in the wrong place.

If its not a fake account then I am not surprised her husband had an affair.......