Deacon - out of order

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by Telmay, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Telmay

Telmay New Member

Deacon, this has got to stop, jokes over you have had your fun now leave it!

Posting insults like this is NOT on;
    I feel sorry for you ,but if you employ the welsh decorator and his thick side kick jcts what do you expect, these two clowns are just painters , I use the term loosely

This admin is not here for your personal insults, grow up

2. bobbie-dazzler

bobbie-dazzler New Member

I saw that tel, and thought what a pratt to hi-jack the OP thread when they are asking for help and advice.

Dont feed the troll......
    Just ignore them, dont even answer thier posts, if no one answers them, then they will get the hint that they are not wanted.

Which cant come too soon.....

3. jcts

jcts Active Member

that's what i'm doing. i'm not going to reply to any of his posts and maybe he will get bored of talking to himself. i urge all of you to do the same

4. Welsh decorator

Welsh decorator New Member

I think that we might have rattled his cage a little?
    Ho Hum! More water off a duck's back, while theire talking about me, blah blah blah!

5. jolly bodger

jolly bodger New Member

Telmay, BD, absolutely agree 110%

Anyone remember Sid (or Panlid as he became)? Chippie if I remember rightly.

Spoke some sense but could also be very blunt to the point of rudeness and beyond if he wanted.

A while back now there was a big hoo-haa on here about "Sid's ASBO" - a warning letter sent to him from SF Admin about his postings following complaints from some on the receiving end (there was even a JPEG photocopy of it on TT forum I think)

Point is, there are certain terms and conditions you agree to when you sign up as a forum member (although, like me, I bet you've never read them). In a nutshell, you promise not to be a ****, and given how aggressive some of these clowns are, Admin really should block their access as being contrary to the rules straight away.

More importantly, they should block any access from the IP address, as it's easy to just sign up with a different username, and surely the owner of the computer should be responsible for the content coming from it?

jcts, I admire your restraint and agree with you - problem is whenever I cross swords with one of these trolls I find it difficult not to give 'em both barrels. Which probably doesn't help, but then I'm such an infrequent poster any potential enemy must get bored waiting for me to turn up again...

6. jcts

jcts Active Member

problem is whenever I cross swords with one of these
    trolls I find it difficult not to give 'em both
    barrels.

yeah i know what you mean. but the only way they stop is just to ignore them long enough, however much i want to have a go

7. ponty01.

ponty01. New Member

I rest my case Hitler and his many user names including jcts has been dictating for 12 months plus.

Topic posted by Telmay !!!!!!!!!!

I Wheely Sussed you !! :)